Halloween Horror Nights 32 (UOR) - News & Info | Page 7 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 32 (UOR) - News & Info

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Re: date selection. Wonder what might happen if people just select September 1st but then not show until later date? Don’t think there’d be a penalty, but would like some clarification on that whole process from Universal.

Re: date selection. Wonder what might happen if people just select September 1st but then not show until later date? Don’t think there’d be a penalty, but would like some clarification on that whole process from Universal.
It seems very unnecessary unless you got some kind of discount for starting later and you definitely do not. I put my start date a couple of days before my first trip in October, just in case things change, but I’m 99.9% sure they won’t.

They said you can pick any date before your first visit, so no penalty for choosing 9/1 and showing up 9/6.

It seems very unnecessary unless you got some kind of discount for starting later and you definitely do not. I put my start date a couple of days before my first trip in October, just in case things change, but I’m 99.9% sure they won’t.

What if each day had limited spots available?
So what if September 1st only had a limited number of spots for people to pick. If you waited too long then you can't

That's the only thing that would make sense. I don't know if that's the plan, but it makes it sound like it

Reactions: dxwwf3
Such an odd flex on Universal's part. The few Ultimate purchasers I know are all hard-core UOR fans who already have an AP (and at that price point, plenty of disposable money to afford one).

Parking was free at midnight last year but I wonder if universal will just fully remove any free parking this year. I don't think moving free parking to midnight did anything and they will probably just remove it all together

Reactions: SeventyOne
Parking was free at midnight last year but I wonder if universal will just fully remove any free parking this year. I don't think moving free parking to midnight did anything and they will probably just remove it all together
There's 0 need to keep TMs working to 2AM to charge for parking - by the point there's not that many guests arriving

Oh it did. It used to be 8pm, then they moved it to 10p. The amount of people waiting til midnight to save $40 is now smaller and def helps crowds.

There's 0 need to keep TMs working to 2AM to charge for parking - by the point there's not that many guests arriving

Oh it did. It used to be 8pm, then they moved it to 10p. The amount of people waiting til midnight to save $40 is now smaller and def helps crowds.

What I meant was that at midnight it felt like very very little people came in. What I meant was, the couple of times I went in at midnight, it felt like less than 10 people were going in. It's like everyone just went early. Seems like no one really went after midnight except a very very tiny few.

What I meant was that at midnight it felt like very very little people came in. What I meant was, the couple of times I went in at midnight, it felt like less than 10 people were going in. It's like everyone just went early. Seems like no one really went after midnight except a very very tiny few.

Gotcha. Which means the effort has worked.