The Wizarding World of Harry Potter - Hogsmeade (Orlando): Part 2 | Page 472 | Inside Universal Forums

The Wizarding World of Harry Potter - Hogsmeade (Orlando): Part 2

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
The Shrieking Shack.

this is the one I agree with most.

It needs the Shrieking Shack!

is not real Hogsmeade, if there is not Shack

Also, that Tea shop thing for couples.
Is gay, but I think they should have it. Selling TEAAAAA ICCEEE TEAAAAA

It's a coffee shop actually. Madame Puddyfoot's. But yeah I was thinking that also. The little cupid ppl flying around throwing confetti in your face. :p

~JW

So we've speculated snow in Hogsmeade before. And in some of the concept images they've shown banks of snow against some of the shops. Do you think they could be saving something like this for the grand opening? Or does someone "in the know" want to prove or disprove this idea?

I'll ask this here since there are more people, feel free to answer in the spoiler thread. How much is projection and how much is physical, I mean percent wise? Because even with the dome carousels it seems there is a lot of back and forth between projection and physical. Are there screens other than the domes on this during the flying scenes?

This is the closest you'll get to a full park map.

2010-05-23%2012.08.04.jpg

How did they get this??? Anyways it's not like that..

There isn't any room. If Universal had a random hilltop sitting around near the area, I'd say GO FOR IT!

But they don't. Just . . . just turn around and admire Hogsmeade again, dammit! :lol:

I think they they should just take out the whole lost continent. omg, they could do some bad a$$ things with more space.

I'll ask this here since there are more people, feel free to answer in the spoiler thread. How much is projection and how much is physical, I mean percent wise? Because even with the dome carousels it seems there is a lot of back and forth between projection and physical. Are there screens other than the domes on this during the flying scenes?

I suggest watching the POV video if you haven't yet. If that's too dark, then you could probably get a good clue from the behind the thrills ride layout pic and have people who have been on it help you with that. I would do that in the spoilers thread though.

How did they get this??? Anyways it's not like that..

What do you mean? That IS the park map.

--- Update ---

I think they they should just take out the whole lost continent. omg, they could do some bad a$$ things with more space.

I don't know how many times this has been repeated, but I'll say it again.

Islands of Adventure's islands are PERFECTLY sized. Not too much, not too little, it's the perfect balance. You cannot have too much of one theme, period. Diversity is the spice of life, And demolishing the remainder of the LC will add NOTHING. Not everyone loves Potter believe it or not, so the WWoHP cannot grow larger.

I suggest watching the POV video if you haven't yet. If that's too dark, then you could probably get a good clue from the behind the thrills ride layout pic and have people who have been on it help you with that. I would do that in the spoilers thread though.

I watched it, that's why I'm asking because it was difficult to determine. I planned on doing it in the spoiler thread but i knew no1 would look there as much as they do here, thats why I said they could answer me in the spoiler thread. I didnt spoil anything with my question.

I watched it, that's why I'm asking because it was difficult to determine. I planned on doing it in the spoiler thread but i knew no1 would look there as much as they do here, thats why I said they could answer me in the spoiler thread. I didnt spoil anything with my question.

Yeah, I understand.
Spoiler thread... 46,926 views
WWoHP (part 2 alone)... 735,899 views

Any news on the integration of the Wizarding World into the overall Islands of Adventure lore? Are we getting a Potter emblem on the front gate, stickers on the Port of Entry trash cans, and Wizarding objects in Confisco Grill? I've heard a display is going into the Island Trading Company, which is a good start...

so if i plan on making it in tomorrow, and if they do happen to do softs, they would most likely do it an hour after the park opens?

Well we are in the month of the grand opening! No more "I can't wait till next month!" It's here. I am interested in seeing pics of the park on Saturday the 19th, it's gonna be a madhouse.

Helicopter squad... Will you be taking final heli pics of the park filled with people?

So no Voldemort or Basilisk, the two scenes I was looking forward to most. Where and why does the Dark Mark come in? Also is this still a good ride even though (from my memory) Teebin said it had been dramatically cut down?

So no Voldemort or Basilisk, the two scenes I was looking forward to most. Where and why does the Dark Mark come in? Also is this still a good ride even though (from my memory) Teebin said it had been dramatically cut down?

Have you heard of the FJ Spoilers thread? Please take this over there... Thank you!