The Wizarding World of Harry Potter - Hogsmeade (Orlando): Part 2 | Page 473 | Inside Universal Forums

The Wizarding World of Harry Potter - Hogsmeade (Orlando): Part 2

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
My source have confirmed WWOHP may except extra guests in the morning if FJ is operating properly until a total capacity of 2500 is reached. It will close just like it has been at around 11. Be there before 9am and you may get in! This will be continued everyday for the next couple days as a limited soft but only if FJ is working.

--- Update ---

Tweet away!

--- Update ---

Hotel guests at 8am GP at 9am.

Welcome back Luke! I hope they let some general public in! Usually those lining up by the gate to see if there are softs are the hardcore followers, so they deserve to get in :)
Have you gone in yet?

Last edited:
By the way, all those staying on site, anything you buy via your Room Key can be delivered to your room at no extra charge. So just in case you don't wish to lug around your merchandise, buy it, swipe the room key and tell them you want it delivered to your room and waiting for you when you come back from the parks.

By the way, all those staying on site, anything you buy via your Room Key can be delivered to your room at no extra charge. So just in case you don't wish to lug around your merchandise, buy it, swipe the room key and tell them you want it delivered to your room and waiting for you when you come back from the parks.

Yeah, that's a great thing. Just don't do this the day you check out, because it probably won't get there before the 11am check-out time!

http://www.thethemeparkguy.com/park/harry-potter-theme-park/ "Is 'Harry Potter and the Forbidden Journey' the best ride in theme park history? Unfortunately not! It's not even the best Universal Studios ride - I consider Spiderman, Jurassic Park and The Mummy Ride as superior experiences." CAN YOU BELIEVE THIS GUY? Who calls himself the theme park guy, lol. Jurassic Park top FJ, you either work for Disney or have down-syndrome my friend.

"Well I hope we get softs later this morning as that will give us a good run at the hogs head. If you are there, come up and say hi, you will not miss us...I'm hanging with a bunch of Australians, I'm a tall girl six foot one with jet black hair, I sorta stand out, say hi, buy ya a drink....:)"

I hope some of the hardcore Potterwatchers get in today. They do deserve it. I can't wait to see pics of even more merch I want to buy.

--- Update ---

Oh and to add to "What is WWoHP missing", Cedric Diggory student made banners. I don't care if he dies, he still should have banners up. Dumbledore and Aragog dies as well and they are there.

I stayed in the hard rock last night so at the IOA gate ready to go in. If FJ is running today they may be letting a limited number of GP in for the morning session at 9 am.

--- Update ---

Not sure how things are done usually but they have add extra mobile ticket scanners at the IOA gate today to assist with getting large crowds in quickly. There is already about 500 people waiting to get in this morning.

--- Update ---

It didn't seem like they were checking hotel keys at all. I didn't show mine.

Hey everyone, well after a great birthday weekend up in Orlando, I am sad to report that I was not able to get to see the WWOHP.

I didn't have the extra funds to pay for an on-site hotel, but I still had a great time, rain and all. I'm loving all the information I'm seeing out there, but I doubt I'm going up again until at least Sept or early Oct for Halloween Horror Nights, which won't be soooo bad since the parks are emptier too, :lol:

But keep it up with the great info, and thanks for the pics everyone.

Just got off. I was the first one on. I'm a die hard spiderman fan but in my opinion this was better.

--- Update ---

Going again. They gave us rubberbands to secure sandles. Nice touch.

Very cool! It's awesome you were the first of the day to ride it.

Hey Luke, do me a favor while you are there today. In Deverish and Banges, look to see what the biggest size of Ravenclaw school robes they have. My brother wants one. Of course I do as well. :lol:

The mixture of live scenes and projection was extremely seamless.

--- Update ---

I stayed on property last night but I didn't show anyone my key card as a test. Maybe I was lucky or maybe they are relaxing the policy. I do know they are going to let a limited number of GP in for the morning sessions before 9 because hotel occupancy is down after the weekend.

--- Update ---

The capacity of the ride is high. Keeps moving like haunted mansion but twice as fast.

--- Update ---

All the effects worked really well. Truly amazing.