The Wizarding World of Harry Potter - Hogsmeade (Orlando): Part 2 | Page 471 | Inside Universal Forums

The Wizarding World of Harry Potter - Hogsmeade (Orlando): Part 2

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Ooh good one! I expected him in Dumbledore's office. Voldemort..

start the list, we will all add to it.

--- Update ---

Hahaha! I literally laughed out loud at the final scene, "Space cops conduct a decisive battle with dinosaurs in steel factory."

They are ripping off everything at IOA! That bad guy looks familiar...

sub_01_solo2.jpg

"The special effects of four water curtains assorted with real scene will bring tourists into a stunning mythicial world."

now you know. :p

Be prepare for low budget fake potter roboarm ride
appearing in China or Korea whatever.
hooray~~~

the 3 broom sticks did not have everything on the menu just yet. i know i didn't get any strawberry peanut-butter ice cream.

does anybody else think they play the same songs over and over too much in the world. i forgot to mention i heard that song (Merlin woods plaza i think is the name) from the lost continent playing over by the second hogsmeade arch

Also apparently there's bag called "Thestral Feed" in the FotH queue. That, mixed with the whole "people who've never seen death can't see em'" is good enough for me. ;)

~JW

EDIT: SHE LOOKS SO OLD!