The Wizarding World of Harry Potter - Hogsmeade (Orlando): Part 2 | Page 470 | Inside Universal Forums

The Wizarding World of Harry Potter - Hogsmeade (Orlando): Part 2

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
i'm going to bring a duffle bag just to put all my merch in so i won't have to try to cram it in the space I know I won't have :smiley:

Woah! I just found out that we have this smilie and I think I'm in love! :inquisitive:

Last edited:
Nope, I am going to carry around all my stuff for all to see!!! I'll just hit the rides first and then the shopping!

And I'm packing an extra bag for all my loot as well. :) Magic Kingdom, Epcot and SeaWorld I'm getting one plushie and a magnet. Everything else is WWoHP stuff!!!

Can you elaborate on the Spidey clones by Fantarides I can't find anything about them?

here you go

http://www.hytchkor.com/4d_2_dino.html

is laughable.

There is one in Tokyo DOME too (which I worked on, and left the project in planning stage, because it was soooo bad, i just quit)
I am not kidding. Think Spiderman made by grade school kids is what this Crap DinoRampage and the one in Tokyo Dome is.

Be sure, this kind of crap clones will happen to FJ. 100%

Is it sad that I'm more excited about the merch then I am about FJ? Sure I'm going to ride it first thing. But that's because I won't be able to fit all my stuff in one of those lockers! :lol:

Just be careful...the wands DO NOT fit in the lockers. Totally annoying.

Oh! I wanted to make a comment about this! My Alder Wand, which is pretty huge, did not fit in the lockers... so I was told by the locker's attendant to just carry it with me to DC and have a TM hold it. Well... the guy at the entrance to the queue was fine and didn't mind, but the guy loading me to the dragon was a total bitch... He acted like I was SUCH a burden and gave me these looks when I gave it to him and when I had to pick it up. Later I asked one of the yellow shirts at the LC entrance (the only one open) if I could head to the hotel to leave the stuff and come back, and he said no re-entry, but all stores offer this thing where they take your stuff to the park gate and you can pick it up from there. I didn't try it, so I don't know, but that's something to keep in mind!

hairy, lol about the smilie and oh! I thought you meant you were bringing a duffle to put the merch in while at the park instead of the locker lol

the word plushie is funny; it sounds so cute. I just want to hug the word.

Plushie is a lot better then stuffed animal. When someone says that, I think of wild animals all taxidermy like. Yep, I'm a 28 year old woman who loves plushies. Always have and always will.

Felipe, I would have cast a jinx on him. :lol: I'm thinking of bringing a backpack to Uni for all my stuff. I know it will be checked at the gate but still.

Anyone who bought any of the wands know if they are easily breakable? What are they actually made of?

I dont know what they are made of and they are pretty sterdy however, I would not sit on them.

Felipe, what? you bought an alder wand? What is that and why haha

I love "plushies" and always will too. I still buy them by the barrell full even though they just sit in my room haha.

here you go

http://www.hytchkor.com/4d_2_dino.html

is laughable.

There is one in Tokyo DOME too (which I worked on, and left the project in planning stage, because it was soooo bad, i just quit)
I am not kidding. Think Spiderman made by grade school kids is what this Crap DinoRampage and the one in Tokyo Dome is.

Be sure, this kind of crap clones will happen to FJ. 100%

Hahaha! I literally laughed out loud at the final scene, "Space cops conduct a decisive battle with dinosaurs in steel factory."

They are ripping off everything at IOA! That bad guy looks familiar...

sub_01_solo2.jpg

"The special effects of four water curtains assorted with real scene will bring tourists into a stunning mythicial world."

Last edited: