The Wizarding World of Harry Potter - Hogsmeade (Orlando): Part 2 | Page 654 | Inside Universal Forums

The Wizarding World of Harry Potter - Hogsmeade (Orlando): Part 2

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
I agree with honeybee. I've seen a few shirts at Wal Mart, but that's about where it stops besides Hot Topic's merch that comes out with the movies...and that's even limited to shirts and a few pieces of jewelry.

For everyone wondering about the "contract" that Universal Creative must update the Wizarding World for the final Harry Potter films...

35002_410856703497_505543497_4340341_7439410_n.jpg

For everyone wondering about the "contract" that Universal Creative must update the Wizarding World for the final Harry Potter films...

35002_410856703497_505543497_4340341_7439410_n.jpg

I don't understand how a movie poster is a contract with Universal Creative. We've known about these movies for quite some time, and there's no surprise to how they end if you've read the books. I'm still not buying the notion that Universal has to add something from the last films.

So we only get to experience FJ until 2011 damn it!

No. :lol: Forbidden Journey isn't going any where for quite some time.

It has been speculated that the "contract" between WB/JK Rowling and Universal states that they must make some type of addition based off of Deathly Hallows. Whether or not that really is in the contract, who knows.

However, Forbidden Journey is not going any where for some time.

Sorry for not following recently and therefore not knowing the answer to this question... Is there an available image of the ground plan of, Harry Potter and the Forbidden Journey? If so, can someone provide me with the link.

Thanks

Forbidden Journey has been at 45 minutes for a long time today... Isnt this weekend supposed to be really busy??

Yes, it is supposed to be very busy for 4th of July weekend. I'm pretty sure the lack of crowds is mainly due to the non-stop rain we've been having all week. When the rain comes, crowds usually hide and/or leave.

Yes, it is supposed to be very busy for 4th of July weekend. I'm pretty sure the lack of crowds is mainly due to the non-stop rain we've been having all week. When the rain comes, crowds usually hide and/or leave.
That's what I've been figuring. Bummer, but lucky for those few who are willing to stick it out through the rain and wait for it to pass.

It's easy enough. Buy a poncho and walk! Back when there was free Disney on your Birthday a year or two ago, it poured all through the morning and afternoon and while tourists cowered, I did EVERYTHING I wanted to do in that park and MORE! The longest line I stood in was for LUNCH! Crazy! Buy a poncho and act like a native. So long as there isn't lightning, it's the best time to visit! Besides, one of my best Christmases was a rainy, cold day at a practically barren SeaWorld! Rain + Theme Park = Fantastic!

Heads up everyone - I've been here all this weekend, in Jurassic park now. There has never been a wait to enter the wizarding world, and forbidden journey has always topped off at 60 mins, and ollivander's at 90. Forbidden is currently at 45 - I've gotten 3 rides in this morning, with 7 yesterday. It's been awesome. Will post a full trip report when I'm back!

Heads up everyone - I've been here all this weekend, in Jurassic park now. There has never been a wait to enter the wizarding world, and forbidden journey has always topped off at 60 mins, and ollivander's at 90. Forbidden is currently at 45 - I've gotten 3 rides in this morning, with 7 yesterday. It's been awesome. Will post a full trip report when I'm back!
Have fun! I just looked at the wait times. Looks wonderful! Too bad my Power Pass is blacked out this weekend :( Would've been a great time to go with all the rain!

It's easy enough. Buy a poncho and walk! Back when there was free Disney on your Birthday a year or two ago, it poured all through the morning and afternoon and while tourists cowered, I did EVERYTHING I wanted to do in that park and MORE! The longest line I stood in was for LUNCH! Crazy! Buy a poncho and act like a native. So long as there isn't lightning, it's the best time to visit! Besides, one of my best Christmases was a rainy, cold day at a practically barren SeaWorld! Rain + Theme Park = Fantastic!

I done ROTM 15 times in a row in the rain, so i gotta go with you on that. However, i'm surprised it isn't that crowded today.

Quick update...My friend is around 6'1 and 235-245pds. He said they only clicked the harness on FJ ONE time and gave it the thumbs up.

I'm downright shocked at the lack of crowds this weekend. We did FJ 6 times, plus Hippogriff and 2 butterbeers in less than 2 hours Fri. night. I did a report with some photos on how dead it gets at night: http://bit.ly/af4wVk

Ollivanders was still nuts, but we skipped that. It's going to be like Pteradon Flyers...always a line, no matter what.

I'm downright shocked at the lack of crowds this weekend. We did FJ 6 times, plus Hippogriff and 2 butterbeers in less than 2 hours Fri. night. I did a report with some photos on how dead it gets at night: http://bit.ly/af4wVk

Ollivanders was still nuts, but we skipped that. It's going to be like Pteradon Flyers...always a line, no matter what.

Well not totally like Pteradon Flyers... That's always an hour or so xD...

So when arriving at the park..if there is a line to get into WW what is the best way to get in to it...mostly to ride FJ I can wait til later to eat all the good food