The Wizarding World of Harry Potter - Hogsmeade (Orlando): Part 2 | Page 652 | Inside Universal Forums

The Wizarding World of Harry Potter - Hogsmeade (Orlando): Part 2

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Yeap and remember, fat people (like myself) can't ride either so it truly limits who can get on :lol:

This probably sounds horrible, but I love standing by in single rider and watching excited people carry huge bags only to be told they can't ride until they're put away. Doesn't really affect me on single rider, but its nice to see lines get shorter when tourists don't notice the signs :)

These wait times are up. Nothing is open due to rain and FJ only has a 45 minute wait? Where is everyone?
Caro-Seuss-el = 5 mins.
Cat In The Hat = 5 mins.
Forbidden Journey = 45 mins.
Poseidons Fury = 15 mins.
Sindbad Show = 18:15 (next show time)
Spider-Man = 10 mins.
Storm Force = 5 mins.
Just checked it a minute ago and FJ was at 15 minutes...doesn't seem right, even though it is nearly 9 pm.

--- Update ---

In fact, Hippogriff is the longest wait of any ride, at 25 minutes.

This probably sounds horrible, but I love standing by in single rider and watching excited people carry huge bags only to be told they can't ride until they're put away. Doesn't really affect me on single rider, but its nice to see lines get shorter when tourists don't notice the signs :)

It is horrible, how dare you profit from the mass idiocy of tourists. Seriously though I always giggle to myself when some one trys to bring on popcorn, drinks, bags, back packs, infants..... And people act all surprised when the ride op says to them you cant bring your stroller with you on the Forbidden Journey sir.

I was going to post photos from last week, but since this place is unfortunately a bit dead, unless someone - or ones - wants to see them, let me know and I will share. :]

That's kind of ridiculous. Did they not realize how fast the merchandise would be selling out? Seems like they didn't prepare very well for that.

When do they restock everyting in the parks?! Is it a month or even more?

I'm sure that different items are restocked more and less often than others depending on demand. It seems Universal did not know how popular certain items would be, ala pygmy puffs, and even wands. I guess they figured putting a pricey $30 pricetag on them would keep them from selling out, but you can't stop those die-hard Potter fans! :lol:

True. But I think this weekend may get brutal with all the July 4th traffic. If not the wait to get in, then the crowds inside.

TRUE and agreed!!
This weekend will be insane BUT still, I guess the rest of the summer will be crowded (like all other parks as well EVERY year) but well doable!
Will be there ONSITE on July 23rd and I really think that we will have a great and enjoyable time!

Well, Universal, in the end, really knew what they did with their softs and openings :)
FJ is one of the BEST new attractions every started in ALL themeparks!

So good that it works well!!
24000 is ******* awesome! Whow... I think we can say MARC to SYTYK, right ?? :))

I guess they figured that most people would go for the exclusive products, not the ones you can get online. I can understand those selling out. But they should have had a mass storage of all the exclusive items knowing they would sale like crazy like pygmy puffs, birthday wands, etc.

BTW, where is FELIPE??

Are you ready for the big game tomorrow?? It´s getting hysterical here in Germany. 500 public viewing places and the biggest one with 300000 people.
Big respect for Argentina here and many are sad that you have to go home too soon! :)

And, to be ON TOPIC :), I want a pygmy Puff... Do you think they will be back July 23rd :)

Ole Ole ole ole

I wish they had different colored pygmy puffs. Its weird seeing little boys with pink puffs walking around. They need to wait until high school before experimenting :lol:

:lol: At least have a pink and blue.

Ok, I don't know if it has been mentioned before. I have the Lego Harry Potter game. In the first movie of Year 4 (GoF) when they go to the Quidditch World Cup, they show a shot of a Pumpkin Juice stand. On the shelves of the stand is the bottles like we get in the WWoHP. I spotted those and geeked out a little. I'm thinking its another one of those, WWoHP had it first and they got it from there because all the times I've seen pumpkin juice in the movies, its been in a mug.

Universal Orlando picked up two "Theme Park Insider Awards" this year, mostly due to WWoHP. They picked up both Best Theme Park: Islands of Adventure and Best New Attraction: Forbidden Journey.

http://www.themeparkinsider.com/flume/201007/2008/

It's nice to see how much everyone loves the new island. It's definitely going to have a great effect on IoA.