The Wizarding World of Harry Potter - Hogsmeade (Orlando): Part 2 | Page 650 | Inside Universal Forums

The Wizarding World of Harry Potter - Hogsmeade (Orlando): Part 2

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Sorry i know im changing the topic a bit teebin would this 'mini themepark' require a NEW thread?

yessuh, each will have to go into a different category thread on here. None of them will be on a caliber with this project. But because of this 3 year thread (overall) I have gotten my finger on quite a few important pulses over said time (and I ain't talkin bus drivers). I have learned SOOOOOO much about the industry from a few that I have met on here. And I know I said it recently, but the industry IS on this website... not just UC... many from the industry all over the country. Haven't met any Disney insiders... but that is probably because I have insulted the hell out of them on here.

Bringing this full circle... Thank you UC, NBC/Universal/Blackstone for getting this project and completing it. You have turned a curious themed design person into a curious devil who will stop at nothing to get answers, protect secrets, reveal the wee bit that I should not... and then grin from ear to ear.

So, someone please find these damned US/WB/JKR WWOHP contracts!!!... I want to see facts! (oh, and btw... I am still working on the pavement letters for colleen and even deep inside design insiders are wondering... and they are searching... for Teebin and themselves)

Whew.. I digressed.

Interesting. So it won't be from one of the companies already represented?:confused:

I am looking for clarity and clearance on much of this. But I cannot say what companies. Disney will never be one of them unless it involves Epcot or AK... as I have no interest in Disney otherwise.

How intriguing.

I hope so! But don't expect much at this point.

W00t Teebin is back!!! My world isnt over after all... XD

Your world was never over... you are young and can do anything with it. That WILL be your world. Go forward and have at it in a ferocious manner.

I dunno...the Godric's Hollow graveyard would be really cool...or at least the sculpture of Harry, Lily, and James Potter. It would be cool to have the Hallows somewhere as well.

Oh, and glad you are back, Teebin!

Can you please write spoiler before that? :O

--- Update ---

Yeah, that would be awesome! Ahhhh, a Gringott's coaster. That would be perfect! A train would be cool as well...I read recently that JKR originally wanted something where people got to take the train to Hogwarts. It would be neat if they had a train that started at Diagon Alley [formerly known as Lost Continent!] and then ended at the FJ journey ride...I know it is a long shot, but that would be incredible!

Love the HE idea. You could have a moving simulator, and on the simulator it will show the mountains and the train exactly how they see it. the screens on the side could roll down and it could be like an all around idea. i could maybe make a diagram of what i am talking about. You could be encountered by dementors and cold air and all. and it could move on a track and end at the FJ. But yeah, what a longshot!

Can you please write spoiler before that? :O

--- Update ---

Love the HE idea. You could have a moving simulator, and on the simulator it will show the mountains and the train exactly how they see it. the screens on the side could roll down and it could be like an all around idea. i could maybe make a diagram of what i am talking about. You could be encountered by dementors and cold air and all. and it could move on a track and end at the FJ. But yeah, what a longshot!

That sounds like something for the new Kong technology...

Of course the past 3 pages are pure speculation. I don't think any of those ideas would be practical or interesting, and no offense, but most of them are pretty dumb. The WW will not be expanded greatly in the near future. And if/when that ever happens, it will have to be something that makes sense in the space that is already in existance, which none of these ideas are. I'm telling you, I love Potter, but I will never take a 50 foot long monorail ride. BORE.

I think I would ride a real HE but probably only over in England/Scotland. That would be awesome.

Today is 88 days until we leave for our trip. I am now into double digits and the excitement is getting to me.

So, someone please find these damned US/WB/JKR WWOHP contracts!!!... I want to see facts! (oh, and btw... I am still working on the pavement letters for colleen and even deep inside design insiders are wondering... and they are searching... for Teebin and themselves)

Whew.. I digressed.

Yeah! I was afraid you would disapear and I would be left wondering about those letters. Thanks for going forward with this.

Sorry for the offtopicness but I just found this on my hard drive...needless to say I was affected by the news...

requestforrepaint-1.png