Picture of the Day - Orlando | Page 31 | Inside Universal Forums

Picture of the Day - Orlando

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
2007_0915Image0290.jpg

Actually, it was in EPCOT in the "Outpost" area between China and Germany on the World Showcase. There are grass huts that sell safari-style hats and other African-related items.

Here's a map that illustrates where it is (#14 on the map):
epcotmap3.jpg

Last edited:
I always felt that area was just squeezed in for no purpose... It would have been worthy (if a bit small) before AK was up there, but it came up a while after, if I remember correctly. What was it before? Empty space?

Yeah it is random. It is a nice little stop in the park though, I like.

Just really freakin' random.

I always felt that area was just squeezed in for no purpose... It would have been worthy (if a bit small) before AK was up there, but it came up a while after, if I remember correctly. What was it before? Empty space?
Actually, no. It was supposed to be the African pavillion, planned almost since opening of EPCOT.

I took this one at Seaworld over the weekend. This one was actually taken at the Dolphin Cove where you can feed them. What I did was stick my camera into the pool when they started to swim by. lol I figured it'd look better than trying to take a picture through a glass window.

p5310129sc4.jpg

I think I may make that my new desktop :lol:

Very cool picture, i wish our parks were as beautiful as yours.