Hollywood Drive-In Mini Golf | Page 27 | Inside Universal Forums

Hollywood Drive-In Mini Golf

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Short update from today, and these are from my phone since my canon took a dump on me today!

IMG_0104.jpg

IMG_0103.jpg

IMG_0102.jpg

IMG_0101.jpg

IMG_0100.jpg

IMG_0099.jpg

IMG_0098.jpg

T-Minus three weeks until opening..this thing is going to accelerate in detail in the next few days...not that it isn't detailed now..can't wait!!
p.s. anyone think this is going to open on the 29th or the 24th and 25th?

thanks for the update hatetofly! Really looking forward to doing the 36 hole course, but does anyone have an idea as to how many people are going to be there during the opening few weeks?

Last edited:
Another awesome update, hatetofly! The AstroTurf and the plants are making this come together and look great! This will be opening so soon! Can't wait!! :thumbs:

I really like their color choices and the overall "feel". The only mini golf places I ever see are Pirate or tropical themed.

Seriously. The theming of this place is awesome and there's a lot of detail packed into a small space.

As for the pic of it with lights on, that site's not working so I can't see it. :embarassed: