Fantasyland Expansion - Part 2 | Page 35 | Inside Universal Forums

Fantasyland Expansion - Part 2

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Whatever you do don't go on Ellen's Energy Adventure hammered, I nearly pissed myself being stuck on that thing for 45 mins.

Not very intelligent...

Forget Ellen, going on Mission Space after a few rounds at the Food and Wine fest was one of the worst decisions ever.

:stunned:You went on the spinning side...after a few drinks...of alcohol....and you lived to survive the experience?!

In a way, yes. :p

Before Butterbeer, where else has there specifically been a slushie-type beverage that is dispensed into a cup, and then a separate foam topping is added?

Maybe we can get the two parks to enter into an agreement where Disney will stop selling their slushie drink and Universal can rip out Spiderman because it's a copy of Indiana Jones' EMV's. Three rows of four, how dare they
B7Nfb.gif

Not very intelligent...

:stunned:You went on the spinning side...after a few drinks...of alcohol....and you lived to survive the experience?!

Ha. Not only a few drinks, but tons of exotic and rich foods as well. I made it out ok. My wife has sworn she will never ride it again, not even sober. Lol.

- - - Updated - - -

Does nobody else sneak in liquor into MK? Allow me to testify that Astro-Orbiter is SUPER fun drunk.

Well I have a few stories I could tell, but I care not to. Grad Nite was nuts, lets just say that.

One sentence to end pages and pages of debate. Well said that man!!!!!!!!!!

- - - Updated - - -

For the 9th time... this expansion will serve its purpose nicely. It is well executed, big, and contains some very nice details. It should not be compared to any other theme park but the land of the theme park in which it was built.

One sentence to end pages and pages of debate. Well said that man

Not comparing one theme park to another theme park is pretty difficult on a discussion board about theme parks. Other then that I agree with Teebin, this expansion fits perfectly in the park/land it was made for. Would it be cool to get even more rides/expansions/refurbs? Of course! Here is hoping this expansion does well enough to encourange more building!!!

I was thinking earlier today about the FLE, and how this new section of the park must stick out like a sore thumb in comparison to the rest of the park because the standards of themeing have changed over the years. Thinking about that had me thinking about Wizarding World, and how that kick-started this new standard of incredibly detailed and immersive environments. This is one thing that's happening with these expansions that I think is really really important. Regardless of the content of an addition to a theme park (which will always be suitable for the audience they are trying to attain), things from now on are going to be beautiful, without a doubt. I can't wait to see how Diagon Alley is gonna look, and I can't wait to see Avatarland or whatever Disney has up their sleeve. Regardless of what you think, these next couple of years are going to be a great time to be a theme park enthusiast.

From the be our guest dinner menu.

It's fruit punch with lemon lime foam. $18.99 in that goblet or $4.19 for the drink

From the be our guest dinner menu.

It's fruit punch with lemon lime foam. $18.99 in that goblet or $4.19 for the drink

Hmm sounds like something I might enjoy. Also just to throw it out their my wife had the pleasure of listening to an oblivious Disney Fan boy yesterday. You know the ones who thick Disney doesnt make mistakes and was sporting his 30th Anniversary Shirt. Remember she is not into the theme park stuff and is a total independent in the themepark wars.

And I quote,

That guy is an idiot. If it wasn't for Food and Wine half these people wouldn't even be here. And that gaston brew sucks!

Ahh I remember why I love her so :lol: