Triceratops Encounters Return | Page 42 | Inside Universal Forums

Triceratops Encounters Return

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Wonder if its the same thing that has been floating around for a while :look:

Awesome! But does this mean Lorax and Mount Crumpett are dead?

I wouldn't say dead is the right word. There has always been a tug-o-war of whether Seuss or Jurassic would be getting the next attraction. Right now, it's going back to the side of JP. Who knows if that can change when the New Year rolls around. :lol:

Agreed. The film universe is still immensely popular, and reaches a large age bracket. A family ride/coaster aimed at ages 6 and up would breathe new life into the island.

I wouldn't say dead is the right word. There has always been a tug-o-war of whether Seuss or Jurassic would be getting the next attraction. Right now, it's going back to the side of JP. Who knows if that can change when the New Year rolls around. :lol:

I think it's the right choice right now, as JP could use a new attraction (especially with the new movies coming out). And if it's the family mine train concept we've heard about, it would be something most of the family could enjoy.

And with the way Comcast has been surprising us with so many new projects, I guess we really might see an addition to Suess soon too. So very exciting :)

I don't get the amber mine coaster rumor...where did that come from? lol And what would the story be for the ride itself, are you just riding through an amber mine for the hell of it??

I don't get the amber mine coaster rumor...where did that come from? lol And what would the story be for the ride itself, are you just riding through an amber mine for the hell of it??

All of the DNA used to create the Dinosaurs was drawn from mosquitoes trapped in Amber. The very first scene in Jurassic Park was in an amber mine. I would imagine that there would be some sort of pre-show/queue enhancement that explains all that before touring the mine.

Not to mention there would be AAs.

And had Uni wanted to actually do this then wouldnt they have taken that into consideration and also pre-built those? Maybe they're not the greatest bunch at keeping secrets but I wouldn't take them for lackluster in construction.

Where there is a will, there is always a way

Well sure, but if we get a coaster, the track will have been pre-built and all thats left is demo, themeing, buildings, queue. Not sayin this is happening but it is very much possible.
Not possible. If Transformers wraps up in May/June. There's no way they clear, build a coaster and mine, test, etc before the end of that same year. They're good, but not that good.