Triceratops Encounters Return | Page 45 | Inside Universal Forums

Triceratops Encounters Return

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Alright, let me try again... I am youtuber Themeparkvigilante. I registered a few months agao, but for some reason I wasnt able to post a message or reply & dont remeber why.

Anyway, love the forums, as I've been browsing them ALOT lately due to the anticipation of all the new stuff coming to Universal (MAINLY TRANSFORMERS!)

I wasnt really considering trying to make another backstage Triceratops video since nothing seems to change, but with this rumor that they might be clearing it out might be a good reason to do another one, & maybe get a hint or 2 of whats coming.

So if its alright with you guys, Id like to hang aound here for awhile. & maybe post my own updates & vids here. Happy theme parking!

As of a few days ago nothing has changed in the trike pens :thumbs:

Yesterday, Triceratops Encounter was actually open. Unfortunately I don't have any pictures to post, but it was operational yesterday.