Halloween Horror Nights 23 Speculation | Page 13 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 23 Speculation

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Anyone hear yet of what date HHN23 will open? B/c I'm planning on going down to Orlando for September 13th for Disney's Villain thing at Hollywood studios and I would love to hit up HHN as well while I'm down there. I just feel like it usually is later in September then in the Beg.

Never been to a HHN oops :look: although I might go this year with my friends.

And two words: Weeping. Angels.

I rest my case.

Anyone hear yet of what date HHN23 will open? B/c I'm planning on going down to Orlando for September 13th for Disney's Villain thing at Hollywood studios and I would love to hit up HHN as well while I'm down there. I just feel like it usually is later in September then in the Beg.

That's probably going to be too early for HHN.

Last year was really the first year I visited HHN (even though I actually did go to the 3rd one, but dont remember much about it since it was so long ago :) ). But was wondering when do house designs generally start leaking out?

July-August is the norm, especially with how secretive they've become in recent years. We may have a trail of a house or two before then though.

I want to see a sequel to Gothic. It was such a refreshing house that layed on the details then surprised you while you were looking at the details. Also I think it was the house that benefited the most from masks vs. make up of the past. I definitely foresee a Walking Dead 2: Electric Bugaloo because of the masses that IP brought in last year.
Like most have said I want a half and half scare zones/roaming horde set up. Since they tried making HHN announcement this social thing, give the icon of the event a Facebook page of it's own so he/she/it can do the announcements this year.

I remember watching Saloms Lot as a kid, scared the bajesus out of me.

Old movie but would make for a great haunt.

I'm really tempted to go this year. Normally I don't like scares, but I have to see what everyone is talking about. Besides, if I survived Slender I can do this, right? :pound:

i just want to go at least once. like mark it off my bucket list, and if i like it then i go again. but at least once in my life.

You guys are really missing out on some fun! Its not even that scary, at least to me it isn't and im not a fan or horror movies at all. If anything I get startled once in a while but that only gets the adrenaline going for me. I just love the atmosphere and seeing the parked deck out, last year kind of slacked for me but I still loved going. Its really my favorite event at any of the parks anywhere and def would say to try it once.

you don't understand i HATE haunted houses, i'm just lucky that i haven't had a heart attack so far like i get scared very easily. now, if i go like a million times in one shot then i'll eventually get used to it and it won't be scary anymore, but still like i'll be scared to death at Halloween Horror Nights simply because i scare easily.

you don't understand i HATE haunted houses, i'm just lucky that i haven't had a heart attack so far like i get scared very easily. now, if i go like a million times in one shot then i'll eventually get used to it and it won't be scary anymore, but still like i'll be scared to death at Halloween Horror Nights simply because i scare easily.

Perhaps the event is not for you, then. Like Hockeyman, I don't scare easily at all, so walking through a house is nothing for me. But my mother, who is terrified of anything she can't fathom, was horrified during the entirety of the event for the 4+ nights we went last year. Granted, this was her first year. If you're so set on going, I'd suggest trying to find a more low-scale haunt in your area and try that first. If you can handle it, try a few others. THEN go to HHN.

Reactions: J03Y
Well, I found out what one of the houses will be today. Alas, I did not get permission to repeat the info; didn't ask for it. I can confirm that it will have nothing to do with Harry Potter franchise however. I believe it has some fun possibilities.

Well, I found out what one of the houses will be today. Alas, I did not get permission to repeat the info; didn't ask for it. I can confirm that it will have nothing to do with Harry Potter franchise however. I believe it has some fun possibilities.

As did I...