Halloween Horror Nights 23 Speculation | Page 15 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 23 Speculation

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
I got the e-mail yesterday afternoon, and I just now did the survey.

PS: Universal people, if you're reading this, you messed up on the question before the last section with all the ticket options.
What type of pass do you think you will purchase for this year's HHN?
* Frequent Fear Pass (access every Sunday -Thursday and the first weekend)
* Frequent Fear Plus Pass (access every Sunday -Thursday and the first Saturday) should be "Sunday-Friday"
* Rush of Fear Pass (access every night for the first 3 weeks)
* I think I will buy a single night ticket instead of a pass
* Don't know yet

It is a survey. There is a very good chance that is not a typo or goof but rather intentional to see if people are still willing to go for that deal so they can eliminate some of the Friday Night Chaos and crowds.

It is a survey. There is a very good chance that is not a typo or goof but rather intentional to see if people are still willing to go for that deal so they can eliminate some of the Friday Night Chaos and crowds.

I'm pretty sure it's a typo. In the next part of the survey, FF+P is shown as Sun-Fri, which is what FF+P has always been.

Shown on the screen at last nights Steve Miller Band concert.

HHNScreen.jpg

If there was ever a lock of a house to me I'd bet on Walking Dead making a return. Complete cash cow.

The prison... soundstage? Would be awesome. I can see the facade in my head and I'm drooling.

If there was ever a lock of a house to me I'd bet on Walking Dead making a return. Complete cash cow.

The prison... soundstage? Would be awesome. I can see the facade in my head and I'm drooling.

Most likely. I wanna see an icon this year. It would be really cool if they started building a storyline for the 25th anniversary throughout the next few years with the Icons

I wonder if there will be an early announcement on this, just to try to get more out-of-towners to book trips. I imagine it will be the first thing we hear about the event.

I'm expecting a similar setup to last year - 3ish main IPs. I wouldn't expect Walking Dead again, the relationship between A&D and AMC was reportedly pretty horrid (at least in Orlando).

I'm expecting a similar setup to last year - 3ish main IPs. I wouldn't expect Walking Dead again, the relationship between A&D and AMC was reportedly pretty horrid (at least in Orlando).

I expect IP's as well. I doubt Walking Dead as the main theme just because it seems to Howl-O-Scream-ish and Universal has invested heavily into making sure everyone knows they are not HOS and vice-versa.