Halloween Horror Nights 23 Speculation | Page 16 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 23 Speculation

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Just a note that I threw a hint into my post about knowing one of the houses that is coming. Look at a sentence that seems to have nothing to do with me telling you that I know what it is. Please don't expect a wavy hand icon with this one however. It is a severe and perhaps difficult connect-the-dots hint.

Last edited:
Just a note that I threw a hint into my post about knowing one of the houses that is coming. Look at a sentence that seems to have nothing to do with me telling you that I know what it is. Please don't expect a wavy hand icon with this one however. It is a severe and perhaps difficult connect-the-dots hint.

Maybe it's because I know the answer but I really need to go to the Teebin school of inconspicuous hints, you have such a grand eye for these things. :wave:

Maybe it's because I know the answer but I really need to go to the Teebin school of inconspicuous hints, you have such a grand eye for these things. :wave:

Thank you! And little did I think it through that there isn't just one dot, but two. One of the two will find the answer, both will confirm it.

Just me making jokes only fit for a king, or queen.