Halloween Horror Nights 23 Speculation | Page 17 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 23 Speculation

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Teebin's first post mentioned that it had nothing to do with Harry Potter, which seemed out of place. Perhaps something to do with witchcraft or wizardry?

Jymmy is on to something with Teebin's post but just not the correct direction....

Snow_White_and_the_Huntsman_Poster.jpg

?? :stunned: ??

I really hope they do something with Poe. Like legit that will be the only push i need to go haha.

But Im not grasping on to the harry potter idea. my imagination sucks lol

When you said house, did you really mean house, or IP, which could be a scarezone?
If it's house, and it's by Potter, I'm guessing the Disaster house? But what theme... Unless it's not about the actual location, but the theme hint with the location, and then American Werewolf in London fits, Like Jymmy said.

Werewolf in Europe? The Wolfman? They just did that house in HHN 19

Well, it's not fair to say they "just" did werewolves because it's been a few years, and it's a different franchise. Plus, werewolves are not done often at HHN, whereas themes like zombies are done every year. I think werewolves would be cool for this year :thumbs:

Well, it's not fair to say they "just" did werewolves because it's been a few years, and it's a different franchise. Plus, werewolves are not done often at HHN, whereas themes like zombies are done every year. I think werewolves would be cool for this year :thumbs:

Oh no I wasn't complaining or anything I was stating that they did that in HHN 19. I agree it would be cool, I just wonder how elaborate the backstory would be, since some of the back stories for previous HHN houses have been been crafted and developed more than the simple scares at local back yard haunts. Do not take this as negativity.

- - - Updated - - -

There was a nod to AAWL in the Wolfman house. Just a lil fun fact.

What is AAWL? Sorry, I don't understand online lingo that well haha