Halloween Horror Nights 23 Speculation | Page 19 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 23 Speculation

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
If a 2 park event is a reality... hopefully we get a scarezone connecting the 2 parks. I can't be the only one who remembers the junkyardesque scarezone with IOACentral, Chainsawwolf, and HHNVault member screenames tagged all over the walls. :lol:

I was there and loved those days!

- - - Updated - - -

There will not be 2 parks....Nope don't see it in the cards..If I am wrong I will say it right here on this page...I did the last 2 park year it din't work to much confusing and walking....First can't use potter, Can't use Seuss, Way to Much Dead Area...TNA is going to be out If they are going to add houses they will use that soundstage for 2 houses, Drop the parade building ...Just a theory But I don't see 2 parks...PS if you think the lines are bad, Split it to 2 parks..If you believe there is going to be 2 parks say it now...I said if I am wrong I will come on and admit anyone want to stand on 2 parks and do the same?

I think it's very possible we have a dual park layout this year. If I'm wrong, ehhh wouldn't be the first time and won't be the last :thumbs:

I was there and loved those days!

- - - Updated - - -

I think it's very possible we have a dual park layout this year. If I'm wrong, ehhh wouldn't be the first time and won't be the last :thumbs:

It's a logical choice, I don't think it's going to happen, but it would make for a very open event and not confined by construction walls.

I was sure we were getting a 2 park even last year, but that never ended up happening.

Personally, I think we'll end up with one park again this year. USF still has a year left before JKR gets a cut of its gate, and Uni will want to reap HHN for all they can one more year.

If a 2 park event is a reality... hopefully we get a scarezone connecting the 2 parks. I can't be the only one who remembers the junkyardesque scarezone with IOACentral, Chainsawwolf, and HHNVault member screenames tagged all over the walls. :lol:

image.jpg

void0-12.gif
void0-12.gif
void0-12.gif
My Lexxweb days!

So guys...

A little bird flew on my shoulder earlier in the week and told me that this year's Horror Nights might have some...
haunted houses. And live actors in costumes who will hide around the park and in these "haunted houses" to try their best to scare you!

Just a rumor I heard, not entirely sure if it's true but it sounds like it could very well happen. Stay tuned.

So guys...

A little bird flew on my shoulder earlier in the week and told me that this year's Horror Nights might have some...
haunted houses.

Just a rumor I heard, not entirely sure if it's true but it sounds like it could very well happen. Stay tuned.

Oh my God, that sounds awesome! I can't wait to go! :rofl:

So guys...

haunted houses.

That sums up half the teases by some of the alleged "insiders" at this point.

(Disclaimer: I know there are more concrete rumors out there, and I know some people actually do have some morsels at this point. But there's definitely a subset of self-important, self-pronounced "insiders" who know nothing more than what's teased in the above joke.)

So guys...

haunted houses. And live actors in costumes who will hide around the park and in these "haunted houses" to try their best to scare you!

That sums up half the teases by some of the alleged "insiders" at this point.

(Disclaimer: I know there are more concrete rumors out there, and I know some people actually do have some morsels at this point. But there's definitely a subset of self-important, self-pronounced "insiders" who know nothing more than what's teased in the above joke.)

I'm just curious as to who your talking about or mocking for that matter.

I'm just curious as to who your talking about or mocking for that matter.

Sorry, I didn't see this until now. No offense intended to anyone on this board, and as I'm sure seasoned HHN fans know several of the members on Nightmares do have a wealth of insider information so it wasn't a blanket statement at them, either. I'm referring to the folks who will constantly claim they have tons of info on this year's HHN but will not share, so "don't ask." (You see this pop up very often on Youtube and Facebook fan communities.) Often the "insider" information they purport to have is very much out in the open, anyway, or can be discovered through a tiny amount of digging.

I'll be a little more careful in my wording next time, hope no one's feathers got ruffled here!

The only Person with Inside Scope is HHNGUY, I can prove this as He know last year was not going to be good and Choose to go to HOS instead...ALL Hail the Internet Legen HHNGUy...I remember the days of the park connection, The Junkyard the squirting Port-o-let, the fore in the scarezone. But I just think you have to walk all the way over to Jurrasic Park to a House, Any Ideas where they would put Houses again over there? When it was over there at IOA they still had Houses in The Soundstage the ques are just not good for Haunts...

I was just wondering when the first bits off HHN 23 details get released? I will be hitting HHN for 2 weeks and will no doubt be purchasing a Frequent Fear Pass...

I was just wondering when the first bits off HHN 23 details get released? I will be hitting HHN for 2 weeks and will no doubt be purchasing a Frequent Fear Pass...

We should start hearing initial rumblings in late May to early June