Halloween Horror Nights 23 Speculation | Page 21 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 23 Speculation

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
One word Rumor: Grimm

That'd be interesting for the original Grimm Brothers!

As far as the NBC show, I haven't seen it, but they seem to have some cool looking creatures for make-up special effects :thumbs:

tarantella.jpg
Grimm-11.jpg

79_MonroeTransformation.jpg

WIll be interesting to see if they bring back the icon this year. But Grimm sounds interesting. Never heard of the fairy tales. Anyone care to elaborate?

WIll be interesting to see if they bring back the icon this year. But Grimm sounds interesting. Never heard of the fairy tales. Anyone care to elaborate?

So you've never heard of Snow White, Little Red Riding Hood, Cinderella, Rapunzel, Rmplestilktsken, etc? :lol: If they base it off their work, expect a dark turn being HHN.

Oh really? I really dont follow this stuff closely lol. But hmmm I could see a twisted Little Red Riding Hood!

I can imagine it being set in the Black Forest where all the stories take place and you pass by the most iconic places. I'd love to see some messed up dwarfs :pound:

wow a Fairy Tale House, Oh wait they have already done that one 3 times if my math is correct.

Never heard of the fairy tales. Anyone care to elaborate?

For some background info:
HHN 11 House - Scary Tales
HHN 12 House - Scary Tales II
HHN 18 House - Scary Tales: Once Upon A Nightmare
+ HHN 18 Scarezone - Fractured Tales
+ HHN 18 Scarezone - Asylum in Wonderland

(Do I see a trend every 6 years? So maybe we'll see it again in HHN 24?)

Anyways, I really enjoy the twisted fantasy theme :thumbs:

Last edited:
For some background info:
HHN 6 House - Scary Tales
HHN 12 House - Scary Tales II
HHN 18 House - Scary Tales: Once Upon A Nightmare
+ HHN 18 Scarezone - Fractured Tales
+ HHN 18 Scarezone - Asylum in Wonderland

(Do I see a trend every 6 years? So maybe we'll see it again in HHN 24?)

Anyways, I really enjoy the twisted fantasy theme :thumbs:

Actually, HHN 11 was the host of Scary Tales.

And they actually have milked the Red-Riding Hood schtick the past few times. :lol:

It's been 5 years since they've done fairy tales. I wouldn't mind if it came back. 18 was one of the better years.

With their trend of taking something Disney and bastardizing it (Dead End, Foresaken, Holidays of Horror) I'm hoping for something Oz, and more than just a scarezone.

It's been 5 years since they've done fairy tales. I wouldn't mind if it came back. 18 was one of the better years.

With their trend of taking something Disney and bastardizing it (Dead End, Foresaken, Holidays of Horror) I'm hoping for something Oz, and more than just a scarezone.

With how good the Oz scarezone was, the possibilities for a house are endless.

What about the number 23? It has a somewhat darkness to it, that could be played into a twisted
theme. Halloween Horror Nights 23 has 23 characters , Its been 5 years since scary tales(HHN 18) 5+18=23,
Hmmnnnn.......

What about the number 23? It has a somewhat darkness to it, that could be played into a twisted
theme. Halloween Horror Nights 23 has 23 characters , Its been 5 years since scary tales(HHN 18) 5+18=23,
Hmmnnnn.......

Am I missing something about 23?

Secondly, that is neat.

Thirdly, lol? Its been 5 years since HHN. So of course 18+5 would equal 23.....unless I'm missing something?

I think an Oz house would be hilarious. However I'm hoping for more original stuff.

Am I missing something about 23?

Secondly, that is neat.

Thirdly, lol? Its been 5 years since HHN. So of course 18+5 would equal 23.....unless I'm missing something?

I think an Oz house would be hilarious. However I'm hoping for more original stuff.

Wasn't 32 a movie about hidden meanings?
HHNs 18 had a pretty dark Oz section in S.Ts.3 that fits about everything I want to see, so it's a no for me not that it matters.