Halloween Horror Nights 23 Speculation | Page 11 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 23 Speculation

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Eh, still doesn't intrigue me. It would still end up being a zombie house based on the same comic book series. Either way, I don't see them going with the game. It wouldn't be as much of a strong advertiser as the show/franchise is in general.

And if the Silent Hill house is an indicator of video game houses... I say no thanks again.

Last years Walking Dead was based on the first two season. They could alter to focus primarily on the Jail and Governor town. That would keep the WD franchise and make it a fresh house.

And if the Silent Hill house is an indicator of video game houses... I say no thanks again.

While I completely agree Fade I will say that the Hollywood version did a much better job in representing it.

Unless we see something different, when this season resumes, it's pretty much just grey walls and chain link fence.
I feel sorry for the scareactor who has to work the room with the phone ringing all the time...

I understand that and can see your point maybe then if the Walking Dead does return perhaps it should also include a part based on the town and you have to help The Governor as the town is under attack.

I still want an Evil Dead house. The new movie looks bloody amazing. Emphasis on the bloody.

But I really hope TWD isn't back, and I hope the year isn't as heavily based in media as it was last year.

I'm thinking a Mama house is pretty much a given, at least at USH. There were many posters for it up at HHN this year, and that was a good 4 months before it came out.

I'm thinking a Mama house is pretty much a given, at least at USH. There were many posters for it up at HHN this year, and that was a good 4 months before it came out.

It was also heavily advertised at UOR's event. The trailer was played on a loop outside of Silent Hill.

Universal Prefers to houses of movies that Fail, The wolfman, Doomsday, Dead Silence, Silent Hill...Well they did do the Mummy House two different times.

Friday the 13th, Nightmare on Elm Street, The Texas Chainsaw Massacre, Saw, Child's Play, The Thing, Psycho, etc. all beg to differ.