Transformers: The Ride - Summer 2013 | Page 322 | Inside Universal Forums

Transformers: The Ride - Summer 2013

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Is it Transformers?

• Yes

Votes: 145 91.8%
  • No

Votes: 13 8.2%

• Total voters
And a picture of me touching the building.
AotWCer.jpg
[/QUOTE]

LOL, so I wasnt the only one!!!

& wow, it seems like in just a day theyve nearly finished the fake conduit on the building, very exciting!!

I think hate to fly said that this and hogwarts express will have the express pass

Transformers, Kodos and Kang, Hogwarts Express, and Gringotts will all have Express pass. :thumbs:

Just like FJ had an express queue built right in from day one. :wave:

sorry, couldn't resist...

Yeah built and being open are two totally different things :lol: In all seriousness the only ones that may not open is the Potter ones but who knows. Both will have crazy capacity.

Man I wish they would just open an express line on FJ... haha
And that would be stellar if they had one on HE

I've gotten so used to being able to walk right onto the ride everytime I go through single rider that even if there was Express, Id have no use for it. Even with Express, Id probably still get on before most who do use Express. Too bad that's not the case with Dragon Challenge.

I wish Express and FP didn't even exist but that's just me.

Why is that?

Before FP/Express, the only reason a line was long was because the park was busy (15 - 20,000+). Now because of FP/Express, on days when less than 10,000 people are in the parks, the standby line of popular attractions (Space/Splash/Big Thunder Mountain, Tower of Terror, Toy Story, Spiderman, FJ, Mummy, etc.) is half an hour or more when it shouldn't be.

I don't think FJ having an express would help it very much, isn't it extremely similar to the loading style of Rockit? I heard from a Rockit TM that a express would mess up the flow of the rides loading, seems like it would be the same case for FJ.

I don't think FJ having an express would help it very much, isn't it extremely similar to the loading style of Rockit? I heard from a Rockit TM that a express would mess up the flow of the rides loading, seems like it would be the same case for FJ.

Seeing how FJ uses a magic carpet loading system and how FP messed up the Omnimovers, the TM would be correct :lol:

Thanks for the updates, Vyrus and cquaz!! :thumbs: There's definitely been some visible progress since Saturday.

PS: Count me in on the TF-building touching club :lol: I also touched the wall, the doors, and everything I could. (I always touch, knock, try to feel everything :p)