Universal’s Superstar Parade | Page 20 | Inside Universal Forums

Universal’s Superstar Parade

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
New York could probably handle one more float but it gets real narrow right behind the Dora float in Hollywood. I just couldn't see it happening but I could be wrong.

they "could" do like in new york and have the title float be further down on the curve for that show stop... I would say their is enough room for either 1 more show stop, or another float set with the current two stops.

Or have 1 big show stop on the main drag in front of RockIt

in my proposal that would become the new showstop 2... "New york, production central, hollywood" if they added any more floats then it would remain the two, but allow for adjust on where the show stops start and stop. Granted right now the amount of performers they have each day varies and I have NOT seen the gymnast on spongebob's float in some time...

Just saw that FTN posted this......

Universal Superstar Parade Audio Issue

Published on Feb 26, 2013
On Tuesday February 26, 2013 the Universal Superstar Parade just rolled through the park with no shop stops, the audio tracks were not syncing up and as a result this is how it looked and sounded at the exit gate. This was the first of such reported instances since the parade debuted last April.

[video=youtube;LC_xdfXQWTA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LC_xdfXQWTA[/video]

This upcoming Thursday and Friday there won't be a parade. Could this be to prevent the audio problem that occurred previously from happening again? Is there some kind of work on the street(s) that are apart of the parade route planned? Both? Neither?

This upcoming Thursday and Friday there won't be a parade. Could this be to prevent the audio problem that occurred previously from happening again? Is there some kind of work on the street(s) that are apart of the parade route planned? Both? Neither?

Very interesting... Gonna have to look into this as the audio issue was fixed right after the park closed.

Or that could be the day they take the walls down for Transformers and they are bringing the Parade people in at night to practice a new route?

Perhaps this is just to do maintenance on the floats? It has been running daily since it premiered.

Or that could be the day they take the walls down for Transformers and they are bringing the Parade people in at night to practice a new route?

that would be different if they did change the route, since we thought they would NOT use the road in front of transformers due to extended queue...