Wizarding World - Diagon Alley Discussion (Opens 2014) | Page 497 | Inside Universal Forums

Wizarding World - Diagon Alley Discussion (Opens 2014)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Poll Closed

• Yes

Votes: 154 88.0%
  • No

Votes: 21 12.0%
  • Maybe

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Gobsmacked. Grimmauld is getting a Mansard... not sure if that is true to reality or just a solution for this new area and its shallow depth.

Speaking of which, what ever became of Violarum? Is he all consumed with Disney work now? I miss him dying all the time...

Last edited:
Exactly what I thought when I saw that new piece of steelwork that it must be the Kings Cross clocktower. It can't possibly be St Pancras now can it the structure is far too small and it would just look odd, if anyone of you have been to London you will know what I mean its an epic building.

Gobsmacked. Grimmauld is getting a Mansard... not sure if that is true to reality or just a solution for this new area and its shallow depth.

Speaking of which, what ever became of Violarum? Is he all consumed with Disney work now? I miss him dying all the time...

Grimmauld roof
41f20c38e34360617317a423ae573a32_zpsbfbbe673.jpg

I wish he were around to update his drawing!

Exactly what I thought when I saw that new piece of steelwork that it must be the Kings Cross clocktower. It can't possibly be St Pancras now can it the structure is far too small and it would just look odd, if anyone of you have been to London you will know what I mean its an epic building.
I'm 100% convinced that it's now 1/2 of Kings Cross.

Last edited:
Thanks for the updates John and HTF! The difference that a couple days makes! Crazy! :thumbs:

So, we're definitely getting the real Kings Cross... Ok... Now, I don't know if I'd like a half and half, though :look:

I'm 100% convinced that it's now 1/2 of Kings Cross.

I believe you mean...

...9 and 3/4s of Kings Cross! Ha. Ha.

Makes sense though, making it look like St. Pancras would probable upset those Londoners that know better.

PS: here's a crazy thought, what if, Wyndham Theatre was, well, an actual theatre? The Diagon Alley Locations could actually be a facade, which on the inside contains a theatre that plays the Potter films. That could explain why they chose that particular facade for London, it would give them an excuse to establish the Potter world for later generations.

PSS: Too crazy?

Last edited:
You have to admit though, the area for Phase 2 is not the largest area for land. If they did a whole Kings Cross station it would take up a lot of room. So maybe this half Kings Cross thing Is the only way.

This is great but I'm already excited for phase 3. Forbidden Forest? Quiditch pitch? Great Hall Dinning? [HASHTAG]#RIPDragons[/HASHTAG] [HASHTAG]#RipTearKill[/HASHTAG]

Awesome pictures, thanks HateToFly and John. Honestly, I am getting more and more excited for this each update and the way everyone is able to piece everything together. Woo!

Hashtag [HASHTAG]#steeljungle[/HASHTAG] tho!

- - - Updated - - -

^That was definitely supposed to be all caps! :p

Haha anyways, could you image not knowing whats going on at the parks at all and then you come back to visit from your last trip, say 2 years ago, and see all of this...like how excited would you be?!

I'll always remember the time I was an innocent young kid going to Universal for the first time in 2008 and seeing the construction of WWoHP 1.0, that's what actually sent me to this forum! :thumbs:

Status
Not open for further replies.