Halloween Horror Nights 23 Speculation | Page 37 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 23 Speculation

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Fair point. They used to be a lot more willing to throw sections of IOA open on HHN nights to help with crowed issues (The past few years not so much). I wish they would get back into that. If people are dumb enough to pay for HHN and walk all the way over to Marvel for Hulk and Spider-Man I say go for it.

Agreed. Really though, I'm good with anything that'll help spread out the crowds. :lol: Luckily, Transformers and (hopefully) the return of an 8th house should help with that.

On the topic of things to help with crowds, I'm still shocked that RHPS hasn't made a return to the event. It seems like it drew great crowds, helped add an additional attraction to the event, and it fit Halloween Horror Nights really well.

Agreed. Really though, I'm good with anything that'll help spread out the crowds. :lol: Luckily, Transformers and (hopefully) the return of an 8th house should help with that.

On the topic of things to help with crowds, I'm still shocked that RHPS hasn't made a return to the event. It seems like it drew great crowds, helped add an additional attraction to the event, and it fit Halloween Horror Nights really well.

From what I understand it drew in a lot of team members and people attending more then one show a night, so it didn't really get a lot of people off the street. On top of that the crowed was a little more rowdy then they would like.

Me theory is the 8th house could be held in this building..I believe there is PLENTY of space inside based on these pictures to hold a respectively sized house.

This is where the Tweet Up was held a couple of years ago.

0969050e-3088-495f-8b11-be9d8612906e_500.jpg

Some people have mentioned this and it would make sense as a building to use but at the same time if they are already going to have the soundstages in use and not available to make money off of people filming in them they would likely just have another haunt inside one of the sound stages much like they already do with the others in the larger stages.

What about 2 houses per soundstage? Sounds simple and they do it with at least one of the soundstages each year.

I hope not. I don't want shorter houses after lining up for so long for each one... It would be really nice if we had just one per location. Just add more locations. With TNA gone, that SS freed up, so there's one more location :thumbs:

Trust me it will be at the Studios this yr.. If it was 2yrs we would have seen the signs already of stuff in IOA.

Another reason they wont use SS33 is the floors, there are special floors in there.. That is ONE reason why they didnt put a house in there last yr..

After SS44 they were to go in SS33 but it got dropped due to the floors, thats when they decided to go into the Parade building.

It isnt smart to have that many people in one area. 3 soundstage houses is enough in my opinion. It would be cool if we found a Hollywood area to put up a house. I think that area is lacking.

I so love seeing all the lets do 2 parks again. First the walking is insane. 2nd The walkways are to small at IOA for scarezones. 3rd Entry and Exit would be at 1 park. They did it and it just doesn't work. They have a formula that works They will not change it anytime soon. It is now about maximum dollar.

So let me ask all of you fans this, If HHN didn't have FFP's How much would you pay a Night to do HHN and How often would you go?

So let me ask all of you fans this, If HHN didn't have FFP's How much would you pay a Night to do HHN and How often would you go?

Well, honestly, pricing is just ridiculous for HHN. It seemed to get higher every year while the house count/quality of the event got lower. Hopefully this year will be a year that's worth 90 dollars a night.

Even so, I have a love for this event like no other. I'd probably pay no more than what the current prices are now, and I'd go until I've experienced each house at least once.

From Designing the Fear's twitter

@DesigningFear: New txt: "...Tent 1 has prison bars, wine bottle racks & church pews outside of it..." [HASHTAG]#HHN23[/HASHTAG] [HASHTAG]#HalloweenHorrorNights[/HASHTAG]

Sounds like something out west..

Figured I'd throw in this post by JDW over at HNN.

Look lets just call a spade a spade at this point folks and move on with our lives. These houses have been the worst kept secrets since March. So many people have posted them way too early. It is what it is at this point.

TWD, AWIL, Evil Dead (replaced AHS), Cabin in the Woods, Resident Evil, La Larona, Havoc, and a prison of some sort.

I'm confirming this list.

Obviously a lot of what we've already discussed, but with a few more updated changes. Thoughts?

Figured I'd throw in this post by JDW over at HNN.

Look lets just call a spade a spade at this point folks and move on with our lives. These houses have been the worst kept secrets since March. So many people have posted them way too early. It is what it is at this point.

TWD, AWIL, Evil Dead (replaced AHS), Cabin in the Woods, Resident Evil, La Larona, Havoc, and a prison of some sort.

I'm confirming this list.

Obviously a lot of what we've already discussed, but with a few more updated changes. Thoughts?

Puke.

For me:

TWD: :down:
AWIL: :shrug:
Evil Dead: :thumbs:
Cabin in the Woods: :thumbs::thumbs:
Resident Evil: :shrug:
La Llorona: :shrug:
Havoc: :shrug:
Prison House: :thumbs:

Not a fan of TWD returning at all and I don't know enough about AWIL to have a fair opinion on it. Resident Evil could be good depending on how they go about it and I'm unsure about La Llorona and Havoc. La Llorona got good reviews in Hollywood if I recall correctly, but so did Alice Cooper and the Orlando version of his house was just okay. I'm looking forward to the prison house simply because it sounds like it's an original house and Cabin in the Woods was an excellent movie that fits a haunted house perfectly.

I personally like most of the proposed lineup. Kind of indifferent about American Werewolf and Resident Evil, but know both can be great.