Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Springfield Expansion

null-4.jpg

It's hard to make out, but I think one of the menu items says "Clam Chowder". I hope it's good because I LOVE clam chowder.
:drool:

With the exception of the chili, I think every soup served on property is really good. The chowder isn't necessarily anything different or special from what you'd expect, but the PK executes well. Potato Leek, Split Pea, Tomato ... can't begin to tell you had much of that stuff I ate over my near 8 years as an UO ee.

And Heaven in a bowl? 4 Cheese and Onion, though it's really only served in the ee grilles and occasionally in the food tents at the special events.

Thanks for all the pics, s8film40!! :thumbs:

I love seeing new details every day, like those on the side of Moe's today!

And I just realized something... If Fast Food Blvd. is opening tomorrow, so should the bathrooms, so hopefully Android's Dungeon will also be revealed tomorrow! It's gonna be an exciting day!! I think I'm gonna head out there tomorrow evening :smiley:

Thanks for all the pics, s8film40!! :thumbs:

I love seeing new details every day, like those on the side of Moe's today!

And I just realized something... If Fast Food Blvd. is opening tomorrow, so should the bathrooms, so hopefully Android's Dungeon will also be revealed tomorrow! It's gonna be an exciting day!! I think I'm gonna head out there tomorrow evening :smiley:

Would love to meet you and whoever else shows up!

I was pretty set on the chicken and waffles sandwich but after seeing how many options they have I may go all "golden corral" on this joint :lol: :doggie:

These pictures of the restaurants are getting me so excited, as if I'm actually going there tomorrow, which I know I won't be. Hopefully someone will record a walk-through of the new restaurants and the rest of this area soon. I hope all of you going tomorrow have fun!:cheers:

Would love to meet you and whoever else shows up!

I was pretty set on the chicken and waffles sandwich but after seeing how many options they have I may go all "golden corral" on this joint :lol: :doggie:

For sure! Sounds good! I'll be posting on Twitter and here whenever I head out there :thumbs:

So, after hearing about all the tasty items, I'm starting to think those of us going tomorrow should meet up, all order different things, and have like a giant sample session. :lol:

Man, I have a feeling that just like when WWOHP opened and I was spending a lot on Butterbeer, this is going to make my bank account very unhappy. :lol: