Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Halloween Horror Nights 23 Construction

Maybe for a future reveal. Not really sure. The ItM Links start ... But as it begins to play I get an error. Maybe it's this computer system. I'll try my iPhone

And hey! I'm Shark Bait!

Only took 5 years.

Edit: That's what it is. I hereby return you to your Construction Updates.

Last edited:
From Magic City Mayhem:

1234810_10153187723420257_555864252_n.jpg

why would they put the bus right in front of the queue to the disaster haunted house...is there going to be a scarezone right by the haunted house??

It seriously makes sense for the bicycle girl to be there. See how they created a hill that goes up to most individual's waist in hight? The crawling zombie torso from Winter's Night comes to mind on how they're going to execute this.

Yeah, it would be an awesome photo-op for the hardcore fans. Can't wait to see how these SZ's turn out.

I'm honestly thinking these scare zones will be really great this year based on how they're decorated. Look at the campsite, it's not even finished yet and there's more theming to it than all of last year's moveable props put together! I have high hopes for the event this year.

Last edited:
Gonna be interesting to see how they're setting up the queue for the Disaster house with the HE track going by right back there. And the views from said queue. It's gonna be quite interesting...

Gonna be interesting to see how they're setting up the queue for the Disaster house with the HE track going by right back there. And the views from said queue. It's gonna be quite interesting...

The HE track will have 0 effect on the queue line, entrance, or anythinhg backstage. Youll get a cool view of it but it wont be testing by then. And if the rumors of this being the Disaster queue's last year, it wont matter when the HE does begin running. Even though HHN is after hours and probably wouldnt want to run the HE during the event anyway.

The HE track will have 0 effect on the queue line, entrance, or anythinhg backstage. Youll get a cool view of it but it wont be testing by then. And if the rumors of this being the Disaster queue's last year, it wont matter when the HE does begin running. Even though HHN is after hours and probably wouldnt want to run the HE during the event anyway.

If I'm not mistaken, the track will go over the area where the queue for this house is usually set up. We're gonna see the track, and possibly, depending how far backstage this queue goes, maybe even see some of King's Cross station and Diagon Alley.

If I'm not mistaken, the track will go over the area where the queue for this house is usually set up. We're gonna see the track, and possibly, depending how far backstage this queue goes, maybe even see some of King's Cross station and Diagon Alley.

The HE track is wayyy back alongside the service road backstage. I never go to HHN peak nights, but I dont think the queue line ever reaches that far back. I think youre overestimating the proximity of the track to the park. Not to mention its a good 16-18 feet above walkways.

The HE track is wayyy back alongside the service road backstage. I never go to HHN peak nights, but I dont think the queue line ever reaches that far back. I think youre overestimating the proximity of the track to the park. Not to mention its a good 16-18 feet above walkways.

The HE track goes all along 5th Ave. backstage. I do believe the switchbacks usually go up to 5th Ave.

Older view, where you can better mentally picture the queue area:
https://maps.google.com/maps?ll=28.47791,-81.470292&spn=0.000975,0.000862&gl=us&t=h&deg=180&z=20

Today, and see the where HE track goes:
https://maps.google.com/maps?ll=28.47791,-81.470292&spn=0.000975,0.000862&gl=us&t=h&z=20

Zooming in and panning around and stuff on both views recommended :thumbs:

The HE track goes all along 5th Ave. backstage. I do believe the switchbacks usually go up to 5th Ave.

Older view, where you can better mentally picture the queue area:
https://maps.google.com/maps?ll=28.47791,-81.470292&spn=0.000975,0.000862&gl=us&t=h°=180&z=20

Today, and see the where HE track goes:
https://maps.google.com/maps?ll=28.47791,-81.470292&spn=0.000975,0.000862&gl=us&t=h&z=20

Zooming in and panning around and stuff on both views recommended :thumbs:

Still irrelevant...the HE literally does nothing to obstruct a queue from forming.