Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

HHN 24: From Dusk Till Dawn

Just in time!!! Thanks, who knows? My opinion of this house could change in a episode

The success of the house should (*should*) be based on its own merits, not the IP its based on. The Wolfman and Thing remakes, as well as Dead Silence had good houses despite being based off pretty awful movies. On the other hand, stinkers like Doomsday and the Psycho houses were based off pretty good movies. I would reserve judgment until HHN starts, not the premiere of the show.

The success of the house should (*should*) be based on its own merits, not the IP its based on. The Wolfman and Thing remakes, as well as Dead Silence had good houses despite being based off pretty awful movies. On the other hand, stinkers like Doomsday and the Psycho houses were based off pretty good movies. I would reserve judgment until HHN starts, not the premiere of the show.

Well I'm just looking at the atmosphere and possible characters. Good movies don't make good houses most of the time

Love the movie (rewatching it on Netflix now that I saw this, actually) and haven't seen the show. Like dear departed Mike Ehrmantraut said...
mike-no-more-half-measures-breaking-bad_1172398585.jpg

The overbearing mommy groups will never be happy, especially with stripper vampires. So just go ahead and use the word Titty already.

we will probably get a sign like this lol.

gpIZ4HG.jpg

I don't mind the name but if they can at least add the woman in the sign to the sign for the house I will be happy. I'm sure they will at least remove the hand from the sign, but I hope they don't take out too much

Is the bar in the TV series just called the Twister?

Movie:
W3Y9cV6l.jpg

Series:
lSiluF7l.jpg

Like I said previously if they can't use the name of the primary location there's no point in even doing this. I'm still hoping they do but it doesn't seem promising.

Last edited:
I still prefer getting the neon girl than the full name.

Having the full name won't be as cool without the neon girl sign. (I wish they just added a neon bra and that's it :lol: )

I still prefer getting the neon girl than the full name.

Having the full name won't be as cool without the neon girl sign. (I wish they just added a neon bra and that's it :lol: )

Murdy in Hollywood said he couldn't use Titty, but could have the bra girl.

Im watching the movie now and its fantastic, tarantino aint half bad of a actor when he tries. I only ask for one thing. Can we please have a barker out front yelling out the different types of P**sy that are inside :lol:

O I could see the fights that role would start. "Hey dude, your talking to my gf?" It's still on the show but as you guessed the words are changed a bit.

Hollywood will have it. I'm sure we will have the brothers and Santánico Pandemonium.

O I could see the fights that role would start. "Hey dude, your talking to my gf?" It's still on the show but as you guessed the words are changed a bit.

Hollywood will have it. I'm sure we will have the brothers and Santánico Pandemonium.

maybe if the barker is raised on a podium it would work. It sucks we are getting a pg-13 version of something so undoubtedly adult and mature

I started watching the series on Xfinity and it's actually pretty damn good. Lol looks like this cross promotion did it's job. Try checking out.

Okay I saw some clips of the show but I don't get it, it's just like a remake of the first movie with new stuff added?

Last edited:
Yeah I guess you can look at it that way. The stuff adds to the story while explaining why certain things happen. At least with the second season. It will be it's own story because the movie ended with these characters in the first film.