The Hat Coming Down | Page 16 | Inside Universal Forums

The Hat Coming Down

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Buh-bye!

from https://twitter.com/WDWFanBoys
B7O3zIzCYAAhrvE.jpg

I'll be honest, Epcot isn't all that much better of a park at this point in time.

Agreed. I just spent a little while helping some friends of mine plan their trip to WDW and realized there is very little (outside of shopping and food) for them to do both at Epcot and DHS.

That being said, retheme the ToT to a british looking hotel, change up the pre-show (ala ToT Disneysea) and I think it could fit in the Great Britain section of Epcot.

Will there be a change in name, overall theme or anything in that nature? It's not a studio (nor fake one anymore), it barely resembles Hollywood and the quality is far from Disneys standards now. It's not anything lol

- - - Updated - - -

I'll be honest, Epcot isn't all that much better of a park at this point in time.

Everything that isn't MK is failing in one way or another at this time and even then MK is suffering from some of the worst crowd flow ever. This is a really sad era for Disney and the worst part is that there isn't a foreseeable end. It sucks!!!

I'm honestly liking the early moves Disney is making with DHS. They are beginning to set the park up for a DCA like makeover and it needs it. Now it remains to be seen if Disney can actually energize the park with the right attractions but losing the hat and studio tour are things that NEEDED to happen.

Everything that isn't MK is failing in one way or another at this time and even then MK is suffering from some of the worst crowd flow ever. This is a really sad era for Disney and the worst part is that there isn't a foreseeable end. It sucks!!!

Nah, DAK is still a really good park.

Well it's been a really good park for 10 years now because nothing.. has.. changed since then.

Not nothing...very little

The animal environments and theming are still very well done...and Everest/Dinosaur are great attractions...plus it is the only park in FL that dares to provide some shade as it is very dense with trees and not a concrete jungle...overall..it is still better than HS

It's a well themed park, other than that, it's a zoo with very few attractions worth visiting for. It's in desperate need of help almost as much as DHS
What are you talking about! They have 7 mostly functioning rides. That is truely impressive for a world class theme park. Right?