Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Star Wars Themed Land Speculation

Status
Not open for further replies.
You can't blame Disney over putting avatar over Star Wars here because they were already far into production with avatar before SW land was even a zygote. Whatever happens happens honestly, it's so far in the future I could seriously care less. Again it's like being told the best movie of all time that'll change the way we all see life is coming out in 2035. Like thanks, that's good to know......time to wait. That's what fans are doing now, waiting for projects that were announced to early, believing the promise it'll be worthwhile. This sucks

You can't blame Disney over putting avatar over Star Wars here because they were already far into production with avatar before SW land was even a zygote. Whatever happens happens honestly, it's so far in the future I could seriously care less. Again it's like being told the best movie of all time that'll change the way we all see life is coming out in 2035. Like thanks, that's good to know......time to wait. That's what fans are doing now, waiting for projects that were announced to early, believing the promise it'll be worthwhile. This sucks

You don't think they could have formed the idea for a Star Wars land before Avatar? They already had Star Wars weekends, and I'm sure Lucas would have let them do this long before Disney bought out Lucasfilms. Star Wars is one of the only movie franchises out there that could rival the popularity of Potter, assuming it is done right. Unfortunately, Disney will want to "Mickey Mouse" everything. I still cringe whenever I see a Disney character, like Mickey and Minnie, dressed as Star Wars characters. Keep a Star Wars land true to the movies, like WWoHP is, and it will be phenomenal. Cutesy it up, and it will lose a lot of appeal to the fans.

You don't think they could have formed the idea for a Star Wars land before Avatar? They already had Star Wars weekends, and I'm sure Lucas would have let them do this long before Disney bought out Lucasfilms. Star Wars is one of the only movie franchises out there that could rival the popularity of Potter, assuming it is done right. Unfortunately, Disney will want to "Mickey Mouse" everything. I still cringe whenever I see a Disney character, like Mickey and Minnie, dressed as Star Wars characters. Keep a Star Wars land true to the movies, like WWoHP is, and it will be phenomenal. Cutesy it up, and it will lose a lot of appeal to the fans.
Disney would never do that.
32953.jpg

I still think that they should have developed Star Wars themed lands for both the Studios and Animal Kingdom.........Universal proved that 2 lands in 2 separate parks works for a mega beloved franchise like Potter.......Star Wars is also in the same realm.

So no original trillogy that is beloved by bilions.
No prequal that is loved by, some kids I guess.
And no real BB8 but a puppet.
That is all we know by now.
As soon as Imaginering is allowed to see the first new movie they start blue sky, concept development, pencil pushers reduce more costs, more concept development and in 2054 we'll have a meet and great and a makeover of the indiana Stunt show into the Star Wars Stunt show where a death star rolles over Darth Whatshelltheycall'm.
The question is will they use the stand allones that are in between the next 3 movies?

Status
Not open for further replies.