Project 727 | Page 8 | Inside Universal Forums

Project 727

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree with everything you said besides the stuff I put in bold. I don't see this being a family-friendly thrill because younger kids don't know who Jimmy Fallon is and even older adults barely have an idea of who he is. With Soarin' and Toy Story Mania, it fits all age groups.

*I'm talking about the stuff I put in bold on the bottom*

Some of his YouTube videos alone have like over 50 million views. I think.. I think some people know who he is.

I have no problem with Jimmy Fallon having an attraction. I love the guy. My main gripe is that its another screen-based one.

I believe the choice in ride system was intentional so that it looks more like a theater when you go in and surprises people when the whole thing starts moving.

I believe the choice in ride system was intentional so that it looks more like a theater when you go in and surprises people when the whole thing starts moving.

I feel like that could be done with the Flying Theater concept where the floor rotates behind you, which would also give a much better "wow" effect than the old Europe in the Air concept.

Ah. I confused it because USH is in Universal City in the LA area.

The Universal Orlando Resort was originally slated to be called Universal City Florida, I'm assuming that's probably when Universal City Development Partners was incorporated.

Status
Not open for further replies.