Project 727 | Page 10 | Inside Universal Forums

Project 727

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
How soon we talking...like after summer. Love to get some last shots of NY/twister before the change. I'd hope they announced the final day for Twister. Like they did with Jaws.

Could we get some updated food in NY as well?

Oh yeah, and whoever mused about it being an NBC Store... I can now confirm that it will be. :)

Ok, and now my time to muse. Based on what I understand, it appears possible that we may get a staircase themed to this:

2560331334_cc12e44231.jpg

How soon we talking...like after summer. Love to get some last shots of NY/twister before the change. I'd hope they announced the final day for Twister. Like they did with Jaws.

Could we get some updated food in NY as well?
Authentic dirty water dogs would be great.

Double post. I couldn't fit a remark on the above post....What I wanted to say was....Teebin's on a roll again. The info is flowing like the London Fountain.

You know, that is a really good question. Why haven't they ever had a hot dog cart in New York? To be authentic, I believe it needs to be Sabrett's. Did I spell that correctly?
Sabrett's is what they should go with that if they ever do it. Nathan's does the rest of the hot dogs parkwide so it'd likely be that though.

So, a few observations from the revelations that came to me from atop the cliff side mountain top...

It appears the same thing that happened to the pediment atop Windham will happen to these sculptures. No boobies or pee pees SHALL BE REVEALED!!!. All have been modified (to protect who, I have no idea).

Too, it "appears" possible that two of the major components of this photograph will sit above the marquee, facing east towards the entrance and west to the library. The composition will be entirely different if so.

jimmy-fallon-tonight-show-hed-2014.jpg

I'm really excited for the theming upgrades this will bring to the NY area of the park! I've said many times in the past how I think the entrance and the NY library area of USF need to be revamped, so this is a huge step in the right direction. At least I'm hoping the facade / refurb will extend to the 2-D NY library facade... The subway entrance photo-op and Macy's facade are nice, but everything to the left needs to go. Rockit included lol. Well, we know that's not happening, but you get my drift...

As far as the ride, I shall wait and see. I'm not sure what to make of it right now. I actually do like Fallon and think he's very talented, but the concept thrown around just doesn't seem like my cup of tea? All attractions can't appeal to everyone, I guess. But who knows, I might end up loving it! Bottom line, I'm sure Universal will pull out another winner. They only put out excellent work nowadays, so I have faith it'll at least be very well done.

There's gonna be a giant sized Fallon with an NBC Logo on top of the marquee?

:blank:
Yeah, I could really do without a giant Fallon, although I picture this flat signage more than anything, similar to what Sounds Dangerous starring Drew Carey's sign was. I see picture it being a combo of this:

SOUND_1_998.jpg

on top of this:

p1105557050-3.jpg

But I know nothing. I'm just spitballing based off of @Teebin's hints.

I live in New York City. Born and raised. If this is a Fly Past The Manhattan Tourist Attractions With Jimmy Fallon ride, I have no interest. I don't like Jimmy Fallon, I don't find him funny, and pardon me for not getting any thrill flying though the neighborhood I literally just left when I land in Orlando. I know New York is iconic, and I get the idea of it being fun for people who don't live here to experience this sort of attraction, but it's simply not for me. I can enjoy New York themed attractions (like the old Kong) or even New York based sections of the park, but a motion simulator where I fly down 5th Ave isn't for me. The only worst simulator would be The NYC Subway Experience.
Good point. I guess that's why I'm not big on Water Parks especially Tropical Themed water parks. I was born and raised in Orlando so there is no real edge I get from it. I will say I'm a sucker for theming which makes the difference between being a guest and being someone familiar with something. Hopefully Universal Creative can do that and get you on project 727! :)

Reactions: RonaldsModernLife
Status
Not open for further replies.