Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Frozen Ever After

That was precisely my biggest fear of what would happen to Norway. Hearing that and seeing the chapel all but confirm it for me.

While this was once a bit true, it no longer holds with Comcast at the helm. It is now 50/50 as to who owns the press. The UOR advertisements up here in the north are near constant right now.
I guess but the cuddly fun nature of frozen will probably grab alot more attention than the terrifying, disgusting and harsh nature of the king lol

A projected face simply won't work for Olaf - the nose is way too dimensional to be convincing. I get projected faces for scenarios where a regular robotic face won't suffice, but they seem to be leaning on it.

The ride show sequence itself sounds about what I expected - truncated and lame, just like Maelstrom.

If it's the exact same track with no changes to it, I'm happy. Then they'll still be that drop at the end. That was my favorite part of the Maelstore.

I guess the 360 screen will be a scene from Frozen that makes us feel like we're in the movie.

If it's the exact same track with no changes to it, I'm happy. Then they'll still be that drop at the end. That was my favorite part of the Maelstore.

These are the differences:

-Load and unload will both happen at the former unload area.
-The former load area will become the rock trolls scene and will feature an S-bend in the flume.
-The queue will go through the former theater area and unload area.

A projected face simply won't work for Olaf - the nose is way too dimensional to be convincing. I get projected faces for scenarios where a regular robotic face won't suffice, but they seem to be leaning on it.

The ride show sequence itself sounds about what I expected - truncated and lame, just like Maelstrom.
my guess is that they'll either projection map his eyes or won't projection map at all for him. The seven dwarf AA's have the full nose and beard so they'll probably only animate facial expressions

I guess the 360 screen will be a scene from Frozen that makes us feel like we're in the movie.

If by drop you mean 'dip' then yes, it will remain..

Starting from the old unload area is not a bad idea as it adds 1.5 more show scenes to the ride

Even though we all knew it was just going to be Maelstrom plus one scene, the fact that Disney is confirming it and its capacity is pretty shameless. There's been so many times where I've had to pass on riding Maelstrom in recent years due to long waits, so forget Frozen. Wasn't it also in the top tier for FP+ when it started?

Even though we all knew it was just going to be Maelstrom plus one scene, the fact that Disney is confirming it and its capacity is pretty shameless. There's been so many times where I've had to pass on riding Maelstrom in recent years due to long waits, so forget Frozen. Wasn't it also in the top tier for FP+ when it started?

Yes it was. Tier 1 was Soarin, Test Track and Maelstrom

Well after this travesty I would almost expect a clone of Ratatouille added to France and maybe another smaller ride elsewhere just to alleviate all the pressure that will be on Frozstrom after it opens.

Of course Future World will probably continue on its course of being stale and neglected.

Well after this travesty I would almost expect a clone of Ratatouille added to France and maybe another smaller ride elsewhere just to alleviate all the pressure that will be on Frozstrom after it opens.

Of course Future World will probably continue on its course of being stale and neglected.

Ratatouille is pretty much considered a dud financially and creatively. I don't think you'll ever see a clone of it.