Frozen Ever After | Page 37 | Inside Universal Forums

Frozen Ever After

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
I mean... I was there too and Mansion was 45, Small World was 45, and Mine Train was 90 around 2pm so..... Did you stay til Midnight? :lol:

Reactions: Jon84
I mean... I was there too and Mansion was 45, Small World was 45, and Mine Train was 90 around 2pm so..... Did you stay til Midnight? :lol:
lol, I said it wasn't all E-tickets. Some yes, but many were things we just hit as we were walking or something someone said they wanted to wait for. And yeah, we did stay fairly late. It's not like i'm making this up though just for giggles. I have no reason to. I didn't mind staying late or waiting in line for this particular trip though as most of the kids don't get to go to WDW that often, so my goal was to make sure everyone got to do as much of what they wanted to do as possible.

Last edited by a moderator:
lol, I said it wasn't all E-tickets. Some yes, but many were things we just hit as we were walking or something someone said they wanted to wait for. And yeah, we did stay fairly late. It's not like i'm making this up though just for giggles. I have no reason to. I didn't mind staying late or waiting in line for this particular trip though as most of the kids don't get to go to WDW that often, so my goal was to make sure everyone got to do as much of what they wanted to do as possible.

Well now that there is a little more info to it yea, but you can't argue that if someone wanted to hit a lot of the E-Tickets, or new stuff, they would def need to make FP+ reservations. Especially as the summer months get more crowded. There'd be no way - unless they did a 12+ day.

Cool, then if one plans a vaykay Sept. 1-14 (sans labor day weekend), Nov. 1-14 or Dec. 1-14 it should be a breeze. (I am such a belligerent non-conformist.)

Last edited:
Any reasons WDW has been so crowded this past two weeks? Almost every park has been 9 or 10 daily, and fairly far above TP's predictions. My second week of WDW vacation in Oct. is the week of Columbus Day and I hope I don't get slammed on wait times like people have the past two weeks.

Any reasons WDW has been so crowded this past two weeks? Almost every park has been 9 or 10 daily, and fairly far above TP's predictions. My second week of WDW vacation in Oct. is the week of Columbus Day and I hope I don't get slammed on wait times like people have the past two weeks.

Schools and Colleges are getting out in various parts of the country... summer in Florida has begun!

Cool, then if one plans a vaykay Sept. 1-14 (sans labor day weekend), Nov. 1-14 or Dec. 1-14 it should be a breeze. (I am such a belligerent non-conformist.)
I agree it's tough to get things done quickly without FP. MK is a very easy park for FP though being honest. Much easier than DHS or Epcot imo if not only because there's a lot more choices. Normally the only choices that run out at MK are Anna & Elsa and SDMT.

Pretty sure this will be "Fast Pass" only, for years and years....I honestly don't think Disney has any idea what they have just created. They finally admit that they messed up capacity on Soarin and the Toy Story ride, and then build another small capacity ride for their biggest franchise in years? Seriously, what were they thinking? It's amazing to me that Avatar is getting it's own land, but Frozen isn't. They have the ammo and the warchest to do serious battle against their competition, but continue to sit on their hands and wallets. This "star wars land" they have been hyping better be something special....

I would also like to add, that I've always considered WS the most "adult" area in Diseny world. A place that isn't mobbed with kids. That's about to change. They should start planning the conversion of Via Napoli to Chuckie Cheese now. I honestly think this attraction has the ability to ruin the atmosphere of the entire WS. Not just Norway.

I'm all about Inside Out coming to Imagination though....that's an area that needs some serious work.

Well the hype may have died down a little, they still have a sequel and a musical on the way. Is Snow White really part of the "public conscience"? That doesn't stop being from wanting to ride the mine train, which has 60 min waits at park opening still.

Reactions: twebber55
Little Mermaid is still a "hot" property. and that's 20 yaers old. They still sell a TON of Ariel merchandise. They will continue to sell a ton of Frozen merchandise for years to come.

I will point out that Frozen's Meet & Greet was 45 min on Sunday at 3pm, with Rapunzel and Aurora being 75. I don't know if that was an anomaly, or the CM's over in the Frozen side are more efficient, or maybe a sign of the hype dying down a bit.

Frozen isn't going anywhere. It was a beloved movie. Even most of the Frozen-everything's detractors like the movie. Just a shame that when the hype dies down, and they stop doing Frozen X-Mas lighting, Summer Fun, etc... They'll have a really pretty attraction shoved into Norway to "get this thing done".

Reactions: Teebin
WDW has had so very few new attractions in the last decade that anything new will attract a huge line, and Frozen plusses that. Even the Great Movie Ride, that generally has short lines, has greatly increased lines just because of a small tweak to the ride with a new preview/postview attached. Disney people are hungry for anything new just because it's new. They will absolutely go bonkers over Frozen when it opens. So much pent up demand & expectations for anything.

I would also like to add, that I've always considered WS the most "adult" area in Diseny world. A place that isn't mobbed with kids. That's about to change. They should start planning the conversion of Via Napoli to Chuckie Cheese now. I honestly think this attraction has the ability to ruin the atmosphere of the entire WS. Not just Norway.

I'm all about Inside Out coming to Imagination though....that's an area that needs some serious work.

Completely agree. This IMO marks the beginning of the end of the World Showcase, and even though they have a ton of space literally anywhere else where this would work they chose this is the most depressing part of it. It won't be a Chuckie Cheese it will be the new location of Pizza Planet. Inside Out could make a very good replacement to Imagination, it fits and Figment could easily work in this kind of story. Other place it could fit is one of those abandoned buildings (Innovations E/W, Wonders of Life) down the way that had/have very similar attractions.

Even most of the Frozen-everything's detractors like the movie. Just a shame that when the hype dies down, and they stop doing Frozen X-Mas lighting, Summer Fun, etc... They'll have a really pretty attraction shoved into Norway to "get this thing done".

I am definitely one of those in this group. The movie was very good and was the most Disney movie released since Lion King. I definitely agree that Frozen needs to have a dedicated ride and area for it just once again it is not in the Norway pavilion. It should not be shoehorned into the one area of Epcot that is cohesive and works. All it does is create a disservice for fans of the movie and fans of the park.

Reactions: TJwny