Frozen Ever After | Page 33 | Inside Universal Forums

Frozen Ever After

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
This isn't true. At all.

Oh, and I have it on good authority the budget for Imagination was pulled to do this instead. That's why the pavilion stayed open after the rumored closing date.

I didn't think so...it made it sound as if they were starting construction while still designing the thing..

And I'm sad to hear that...Imagination needs an update bad!

......... the one ride that could help bring Epcot back to its former glory, at some point I really need to just stop caring.

Forgetting the whole "Does Frozen belong in WS?" arguement.

I find it more offensive that Disney using an old ride system/building for it's "frozen ride" , and building a brand new building for a meet and greet. Cheap Cheap Cheap.

Forgetting the whole "Does Frozen belong in WS?" arguement.

I find it more offensive that Disney using an old ride system/building for it's "frozen ride" , and building a brand new building for a meet and greet. Cheap Cheap Cheap.

On our podcast the other day I called it "Tangled Toilets Syndrome". Tangled did "well enough" that the powers that be decided it at least needed visual representation in the parks. Instead of changing plans and making Snow White's Scary Adventure into a Tangled ride, they just gave it some restrooms.

Now they have their highest box office animated film, and they retheme a ride and build a meet and greet for it in a location where it's the "easiest" rather than shelling out for a Frozen land in DHS where it would do the most good. It's the same situation as the Tangled Toilets, just proportional to the box office of the film.

If in doubt.........Meet & Greet

Why pay millions when a simple meet and greet will make those little girls just as happy. All very well but they have other fans too, said fans are getting fed up with the cheap ass tactics from a company that used to give more, so much more. They were great leaders in innovasion and a company that led the way so very well, not any more. The die hard will still crow how great they are and these are the comments Disney will take on board thus giving us more mediocrity for the ever increasing costs.

I've been going annually since 2007 and have seen such a demise in that short time, quality, value, services, park hours, and more, much more have all taken a hit but hey at least we will get a new meet & greet.

Thank god for Comcast.

They could actually put the singalong on loop in that line and it would make for a pretty good queue video

I think I would actually beat my head into the wall after the 3rd loop. They consider that psychological warfare in some places of the world

So the Princesslandia Pavilion is happening in addition to the new Arendelle Pavilion.

BH6 into Innoventions, Rat into France, and Inside Out into Imagination and Epcot will be close to perfect.

If by perfect you mean replace any depth and thought with crass commercialization.

So the Princesslandia Pavilion is happening in addition to the new Arendelle Pavilion.

BH6 into Innoventions, Rat into France, and Inside Out into Imagination and Epcot will be close to perfect.

If by perfect you mean replace any depth and thought with crass commercialization.
You are the one who said it would be perfect (albeit sarcastically) so sarcastically commenting back about the commercialization of it really makes you look silly.

I hear they are going to refurb body wars into a movie involving character dining and the magic band experience.

I hear they are going to refurb body wars into a movie involving character dining and the magic band experience.

Perfect! They can use the motion simulators to enhance the experience with your magic band! They will also hand out free selfie sticks