Future Universal Projects and Parks | Page 61 | Inside Universal Forums

Future Universal Projects and Parks

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
So, this Nintendo stuff. There are apparently people on here that know something about the plan. Have any one of you actually been able to peek at the preliminary engineering drawings thus far? Do you even know for certain something about the upcoming build or is everything you know vague at best?

@Drew had the idea (and of course this is completely blue sky thinking) to replace NBA City with a new theater for Blue Man, and use that whole plot for DM expansion.

That's a fantastic idea actually.

I'm surprised that Van Helsing keeps coming up. I haven't heard that mentioned in theme park mutterings in nearly 10 years since it flopped. :lol:

Really good idea I would love to see the Studios go back to their original footprint, but out of curiosity how much room of the Nickelodeon building is used up by Blue Man? Those two buildings are considerably bigger than NBA City.

That's a fantastic idea actually.

I'm surprised that Van Helsing keeps coming up. I haven't heard that mentioned in theme park mutterings in nearly 10 years since it flopped. :lol:

Well Van Helsing was the original IP that was gonna go where Potter now stands, and would have used KUKA tech.

Well Van Helsing was the original IP that was gonna go where Potter now stands, and would have used KUKA tech.

I know so I'm surprised to hear they might be dusting off those plans for an international park. Unless the reboot is going forward and it will be based on that..

A custom blue man theater solved a lot of problems for the parks and BMG. The show seems to be heading towards another refresh in the next 2-3 years.

I woudn't mind if they discontinued the blue man group show.
A broadway style theater with unique offerings or a Vegas like show would be a better fit I think if they want a night time show venue.

I love Blue Man Group. I was heartbroken they took them off the Norwegian Epic. You could cruise and catch it a few times during the week!

Status
Not open for further replies.