Future Universal Projects and Parks | Page 69 | Inside Universal Forums

Future Universal Projects and Parks

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, the park would have to be adjacent to universal, like Major Blvd. or the High School, to work. They can always negotiate for doable access. But those areas sure seem to be a big hurdle to acquire. Though all this seems really far in the future, so perhaps circumstances will change ten years from now. As JS said earlier, there's so much coming down in the next 5+ years that I would think an imminent third gate is doubtful. Until then, Universal will probably try to treat Volcano Bay as a quote "third theme (water) park" for marketing purposes.

I doubt it. They didn't address Diagon Alley or Kong until they were 1/2 built, I doubt they address rumor mongering.
I'm not saying they will address this, but an entire park is quite different from Diagon or Kong, things that certainly weren't hitting mainstream media this hard while in the pre-announcement construction phase.

Status
Not open for further replies.