Halloween Horror Nights 25 Discussion | Page 86 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 25 Discussion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
I'm on my phone and tried to insert a screenshot. Don't know if it worked, but I entered the sweepstakes and there were 4 black boxes, the first was blank (so I'm assuming maybe an announcement today? Hopefully) and then the 3 others had dates 8/11, 8/18, and 8/25.

The boxes are for hype videos, not announcements.

When you click Buy Tickets, just select a date and the hours will show. HHNCrypt has a full picture:

HOURS.jpg

Thanks but the pic posted is for October and I had no luck finding the September hours.

They are very behind. :lol:

Halloween was announced Aug 28 last year.

Honestly, I think this might be it until the full reveal (excluding the little Maniacs videos). If anything, Scream will get announced a week ahead of the "full" reveal, or perhaps vice versa.

I figured just been so busy at work I haven't really had a sense of time. It's all kind of just mixing together.. But still counting down the days! 49!

First of congrats! I remember my first time many moons ago and its always a special memory!!!

As far as crowds, couple years ago opening weekend would be best time to go!!! Now as the event has progressed with greater ips and greater crowds opening night has not been like it once was... Now thats not to say that it will be super crowded or "biblical" like @hatetofly says, like it is in October.

So with that your #1 tip is stay and scream.. Get to the parks early before they close and get into a stay and scream area. My fav and tradition is finnegans, but it might also have to do with they have Guiness on tap!!! But from what i head diagon alley was a pretty good one last year sense it let you into Halloween early last year... You choice will basically be on what house in the area of the park you want to do first!!!

#2 Express.... I think everybody on here will tell you know that express is your best friend if you can afford it!! Especially if your only going one night! Years ago id say dont worry about it especially sense i did not use it... I would just drink my way through the lines...but as the years have gotten busier and busier.... the three hour waits are just not for me!!! Thats not to mean you will see any three hour waits!!! maybe 1.5 maybe pushing 2 on the more popular houses...But i still rather not wait in line that long anymore and actually enjoy the event more outside of a queue line!! Listen to the guys podcast at Orlando United Radio - Episode 39: The Choice is Yours « Orlando United they did a great job answering questions and some of them are HHN related!!!

#3 The back of the park will usually be less crowded at opening!!! so my plan of attack usually (always changes depending on the houses) is stay and scream at finnegans, do the two houses they have open in the sound stages, book it through hollywood and as park opens make it into kidzone... Hit the parade house first!!!! This is IMPORTANT as it lets back out into kidzone where you can then get into line for the tent house that right next to the entrance of the parade house...This will then let you out into MIB where you can then get into line for the house that is right there!!! So on a good night you can get 5-6 houses done within the first two hours (including early stay and scream)

#4. Have an awesome time!! This is my favorite time of the year and a pastime i have been doing for more than 10 years and each and every year i have an awesome time!!! The atmosphere is great and so much detail to see!! so make sure you take the time to look at EVERYTHING...Side note: if you like behind the scenes stuff....there is VIP tour they do during the day called Unmasking the Horror which takes you into the houses with lights on where your free to look at the amazing detail and take photos!!! really awesome stuff!!!! Here are some of my photos I took during HHN 23 http://s1297.photobucket.com/user/Rschwahl/slideshow/HHN Unmasking the Horror

Great stuff by Romo. The only other thing I would add is if you are not local, stay onsite. They have a different entrance that can save you a lot of time just getting in the parks. We do not live in Orlando, so when we come down we stay onsite and it makes the experience much easier. Plus, we tend to have several drinks and wind up at city walk (for more drinks), so it makes getting back to your hotel much easier.

Maybe rather than a slow trickle they want to have a big rush of announcements closer to event time? I could imagine to the general public combined with it being the 25th it could create the perception there there is a lot more this year.

Reactions: anihilnation