Next Attraction To Go? | Page 47 | Inside Universal Forums

Next Attraction To Go?

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
I seriously think they should just close fear factor just to close fear factor. Keep the theater for special events like bill and ted and maybe put in another show when the time is right. It just seriously needs to be put out of its misery, just makes the entire park look bad

I seriously think they should just close fear factor just to close fear factor. Keep the theater for special events like bill and ted and maybe put in another show when the time is right. It just seriously needs to be put out of its misery, just makes the entire park look bad

Bad show >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Empty Theater

I agree. But too many people would complain about having an empty theatre. I say Universal should build a new entertainment center with about 1500-2500 seats then remove fear factor theatre for good. Just a matter of where you would put a new theatre.

I feel like I've been hearing about Simpson projector upgrades for over 2 years now. It needs a major upgrade in picture and sound. Please keep us posted on when this is done. I really don't want to ride again until the picture is more on par with nearby attractions.

I was in the parks last week and it seemed like only 1 of the Simpson's theaters was running the whole time I was there. This was the 1st time we didn't do the Simpson's ride as I never saw the wait drop below 45 minutes for the Simpson's. This on a day that everything else (minus despicable me) was 10 or 15 minutes. Half capacity would pull those waits on slow days.

I was in the parks last week and it seemed like only 1 of the Simpson's theaters was running the whole time I was there. This was the 1st time we didn't do the Simpson's ride as I never saw the wait drop below 45 minutes for the Simpson's. This on a day that everything else (minus despicable me) was 10 or 15 minutes. Half capacity would pull those waits on slow days.
Yes, lines apps have been showing those high times for almost two months, so it seems it was a fairly lengthy refurb.

New projectors for Simpsons just seven years after they were upgraded. How time flies in the tech world. What else might they be upgrading to get it to 20 million. Were the queues looking hinky?

Bad show >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Empty Theater
I see what you mean, the theater in TL has been driving people nuts for a decade and it would suck to have that happen again. I'm just saying this replacement is LONG overdue, like this should've closed a year after it opened overdue

I see what you mean, the theater in TL has been driving people nuts for a decade and it would suck to have that happen again. I'm just saying this replacement is LONG overdue, like this should've closed a year after it opened overdue

I don't disagree. They should put a new show in there, but I'd rather have something in the theater than nothing.

Reactions: Cole
Showing my ignorance here, but where is this second Simpsons theatre/dome? I always thought there was just the one. Does anyone have a layout or pics?

Showing my ignorance here, but where is this second Simpsons theatre/dome? I always thought there was just the one. Does anyone have a layout or pics?
They are side by side.

1WeSAsf.jpg