Next Attraction To Go? | Page 46 | Inside Universal Forums

Next Attraction To Go?

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
He may be referring to immediate news regarding Kidzone or Toon Lagoon theater (if TLT is really the resting place of this pets thing. That is someone else's rumor, not mine).

Otherwise I am not aware of any other attractions slated for retirement.

He may be referring to immediate news regarding Kidzone or Toon Lagoon theater (if TLT is really the resting place of this pets thing. That is someone else's rumor, not mine).

Otherwise I am not aware of any other attractions slated for retirement.

I think he's referring to the T2 upgrades

Reactions: IAmFloridaBorn
Yeah, the topic of when KZ closing came up on twitter and HatetoFly and I felt it would be best for KZ to stay open for the Holiday rush and close afterwards. Early 2016 feels like the best bet.

I would not expect that. Would be nice, but I doubt we see anything for Nintendo until at least the summer months.

And even then, it's a ways off, so there's a chance it isn't until long after that
So like with Jaws, they'll just close KZ and won't announce what it is for yet? Makes sense actually, since there have been a lot of announcement on other projects.