Disney's Hollywood Studios (General Discussion) | Page 71 | Inside Universal Forums

Disney's Hollywood Studios (General Discussion)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
It makes sense really. They won't be a part of Street of America as those would be closed and it doesn't make any sense to make the area a part of Echo Lake.

Headlined by a 25-year-old 3D movie. Super.
Why spend money when the pixie dusters will flock to it anyway if Disney advertises it as "NEW", just like tourists are flocking to the Star Wars Encounter store & fireworks because of the way Disney is advertising it, people think it's the new Star Wars Land. Disney's Marketing Dept. carries the company. That's the one department Disney should never cut. Give marketing a big enough budget and they'll never have to build a new attraction. ;)

Why spend money when the pixie dusters will flock to it anyway if Disney advertises it as "NEW", just like tourists are flocking to the Star Wars Encounter store & fireworks because of the way Disney is advertising it, people think it's the new Star Wars Land. Disney's Marketing Dept. carries the company. That's the one department Disney should never cut. Give marketing a big enough budget and they'll never have to build a new attraction. ;)

I have to say that everyone I know that has gone to see it, knew what it was beforehand and everyone has liked it. This is from pixie dusters to non-pixie dusters. Obviously that is stories and not real evidence. But no one I have talked to thought it was a new ride or anything like that. But everyone seems to really like the new area. Our friends are visiting from CA and knew not to go to DHS and the other visiting from Pittsburgh is going to DHS but is fully aware of what is actually there and not there. It seems because of advance fast passes people are able to easily look when booking fast passes of what is there and not there in the way of rides. So while marketing is doing a good job I haven't met anyone that has been fooled but this and I know some pretty dumb people lol

I have to say that everyone I know that has gone to see it, knew what it was beforehand and everyone has liked it. This is from pixie dusters to non-pixie dusters. Obviously that is stories and not real evidence. But no one I have talked to thought it was a new ride or anything like that. But everyone seems to really like the new area. Our friends are visiting from CA and knew not to go to DHS and the other visiting from Pittsburgh is going to DHS but is fully aware of what is actually there and not there. It seems because of advance fast passes people are able to easily look when booking fast passes of what is there and not there in the way of rides. So while marketing is doing a good job I haven't met anyone that has been fooled but this and I know some pretty dumb people lol
WDW fans are so starved for new stuff that they'd probably line up for a new Dollar Tree in DHS if it had a figure of Darth Vader spinning on top. :lol: