Volcano Bay Construction & Preview Discussion | Page 76 | Inside Universal Forums

Volcano Bay Construction & Preview Discussion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a friend who loves theme parks that just graduated Phillips. He said it was absolute torture looking out the window in class and seeing the best theme parks in the world lol.
I've had friends that went to Dr. Phillips High School. Some would go to IOA after school, put on Hogwarts robes, and do homework at the Three Broomsticks. I'm sure if Uni installed a back entrance by the high school, it would probably be a pretty big success. :lol:
He did homework on sneech beach lol. some kids have malls, some have theme parks. If only my high school years were that awesome

I have a friend who loves theme parks that just graduated Phillips. He said it was absolute torture looking out the window in class and seeing the best theme parks in the world lol.

He did homework on sneech beach lol. some kids have malls, some have theme parks. If only my high school years were that awesome
There should be a special discounted AP for students of that school that gives you every day but school days.

Reactions: Cole
Except then it becomes more of a hangout for local kids and you get problems. You don't need kids coming in to hang out and spend no money just riding rides and making longer lines for your resort guests.

Reactions: Mad Dog
Except then it becomes more of a hangout for local kids and you get problems. You don't need kids coming in to hang out and spend no money just riding rides and making longer lines for your resort guests.
It already is a hangout for local kids :lol: The Dr. Phillips area is extremely rich and named one of the best towns to live in America this past year.

The red and green slides are Proslide Pipeline slides with the "Explosion Curve" feature. This is your standard water slide using tubes and what make things more exciting is that the flume in some curves change diameter, sending you up the walls and changing the whole physics of the slide.

PIPEline water slide by ProSlide: double switchbacks. . If you look on that page at the Kentucky Kingdom picture, that is an Explosion Curve.

So you float under the slides in the lazy river? What is the fan shaped area? Rough water or a respite from the rough water or just the entry/exit?

How many slides? I see one in the volcano so far and the four green/blue ones so far. I didn't count colors of the ones in the staging area but I guess I could if no one has the quick answer.

Wave pool and beach area looks defined and maybe the tip ends up TM parking?

Lots of other space to fill in, this will be huge.

It's also making that plot that seemed too small for a waterpark seem like it's the perfect size for it. Like they planned it or something... ;)

You mean that Comcast is planning to have a perfectly sized water "theme park"!?!

200w.gif

I've had friends that went to Dr. Phillips High School. Some would go to IOA after school, put on Hogwarts robes, and do homework at the Three Broomsticks. I'm sure if Uni installed a back entrance by the high school, it would probably be a pretty big success. :lol:

Yeah, sadly back in 1996, IOA wasn't opened yet of course...but there was a 1950/60's style Texaco gas station out back and lots of students would hang out there after school.

A little off topic, but I really wish Volcanoe Bay was more like the Atlantis water park. You literally chilled in a raft the whole time and the lazy river had outlets that lead to conveyors that lead to slides.

Status
Not open for further replies.