Skull Island: Reign of Kong - General Discussion | Page 395 | Inside Universal Forums

Skull Island: Reign of Kong - General Discussion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Disney Cast members are brain washed. I remember talking to one once when Diagon and Seven Dwarves were being built. He claimed SD was going to be better than Gringotts. I laughed.

They are young and zealous cult members that think they have a big secret. Just watch one of the MK parades. They are so proud of their place in the world; spunky and sparkling as a mormon.

I'm going to be there on my first visit either June 17 or 18 (haven't decided which park which day yet). Since it is my first visit I'll have a blast no matter what, but man would I love to experience this, especially considering that I won't be going back any time in the foreseeable future.

And although I'm not exactly an established member, I would be happy to provide an update and/or photos and/or my opinion if people would want that. :)

I'm going to be there on my first visit either June 17 or 18 (haven't decided which park which day yet). Since it is my first visit I'll have a blast no matter what, but man would I love to experience this, especially considering that I won't be going back any time in the foreseeable future.

And although I'm not exactly an established member, I would be happy to provide an update and/or photos and/or my opinion if people would want that. :)
It would be much appreciated hearing a review. I'd like to get as much perspective as possible to see what the general opinion turns out to be. When you do please pay no mind to other reviews. The best ones are always the one's that show your personal opinion.

Last edited:
It would be much appreciated hearing a review. I'd like to get as much perspective as possible to see what the general opinion turns out to be. When you do please pay no mind to other reviews. The best reviews are always the one's that show your personal opinion.

This is what I am waiting for as well. I know all about it except the pacing and entertainment value.

It would be much appreciated hearing a review. I'd like to get as much perspective as possible to see what the general opinion turns out to be. When you do please pay no mind to other reviews. The best reviews are always the one's that show your personal opinion.

This is what I am waiting for as well. I know all about it except the pacing and entertainment value.

Well in that case, if I get a chance to experience the attraction I will definitely report back! I'm trying to manage my expectations, both for the chance of soft opening and of the ride itself, but I'd be lying if I said I didn't have high hopes all around.

Reactions: Joel and Ryno27
Just watch one of the MK parades. They are so proud of their place in the world; spunky and sparkling as a mormon.
I don't find it so irritating when they are performing, the moaning and groaning lackluster 'performing' UOR TMs annoy me more - 'And we're moving on!' - never heard that said with any genuine enthusiasm.

What I DO find irritating at WDW, are the CMs that are in the park on their day off, right at the curb for a parade, singing along to the parade songs, and performing the routine in the viewing areas which prevent a the family behind them from seeing anything or having any interaction with the performers.

Lol you act like the Disney cast members are gonna say "yeah this ride sucks, go to universal instead". A job is a job guys
Yeah, what else are they going to say? It's pretty strict they don't bad mouth WDW or praise the competition. They work at the "happiest place on earth!"

Reactions: Ryno27
They work at the "happiest place on earth!"

Acutally, they don't...they work at the 'most magical place on Earth'....(Disneyland is the 'happiest'). When I worked in Security, I used to love to tweek an above the level angry guest by saying that, because they would ALWAYS say..... 'so much for the happiest place on Earth'. Correcting them was my favorite subtle dig

Acutally, they don't...they work at the 'most magical place on Earth'....(Disneyland is the 'happiest'). When I worked in Security, I used to love to tweek an above the level angry guest by saying that, because they would ALWAYS say..... 'so much for the happiest place on Earth'. Correcting them was my favorite subtle dig
Bet they loved you!

What I DO find irritating at WDW, are the CMs that are in the park on their day off, right at the curb for a parade, singing along to the parade songs, and performing the routine in the viewing areas which prevent a the family behind them from seeing anything or having any interaction with the performers.

Well, that's basically my point. Rah!,Rah!,RAH!

Reactions: Jon84