Halloween Horror Nights 26 Discussion | Page 73 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 26 Discussion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
The [HASHTAG]#DareToChance[/HASHTAG] line gave me an idea as to what her show might be. What if her show is a sort of twisted version of Truth or Dare? Would break away from the circus/sideshow theme but still give us some gruesome deaths.

Reactions: SeventyOne
I jump on twitter, what?! An HHN 26 update! New ICON yes!! Oh wait... does that say [HASHTAG]#daretochance[/HASHTAG]? :saywhat:

Look I like Chance as much as the next guy or gal but holy crap A&D need some new ideas or they need marketing to take a big step back.

I'm not saying she can't support the event herself. I'm not saying she wont be a good icon but give us something else.

TBH I dont really even care about the Icon. Its all about the houses and the scare zones. The Icon could be Barney and I still wouldn't care.

I know @Drew brought it up on Twitter, but I want to bring it up here as he is very much right.

I really, REALLY hope they bring back Dance of The Headless Corpse for if they'd do a live show featuring Chance, as that was a great scene to use that type of music for as a transition. It also fits in a strange way to Chances backstory.

Reactions: RogueAntilles
I'm glad we have another year with an Icon. I was definitely hoping for the Usher, but Chance is great too. As far as I know she's always been the sidekick so its almost like having a new icon :)

Honestly I was kind of hoping the icon would be Eddie or the Usher but oh well. At least we have an icon. Hopefully it's not a carnival/circus theme again, though.

I wouldn't be surprised to see the Carnival theme..but in a way, I think its not impossible that we may see it much more dilapidated and torn apart. That would make sense to me, in a way; especially considering if they keep the Porcelain Doll concept that was for Chance when they we're creating her.

It would also allow them to use Freakshow in a special way if AHS is indeed coming into the event in a way.

I just want to know if the main Chance actress is coming back. Her... tracts of land.. were very popular among my travelling companions.

I can say with 99% certainty it will be. Both Jack and Chance have been played by the same actor from their very first public reveal. The actress that played her back in 2007 was the same actress that brought her to life again last year. These are THEIR characters. Last year we had a different Chance for a few shows while the "real" Chance was off doing media events and it showed not only in her line delivery but the way she moved about the stage. Chance has a very distinct voice and body mannerisms that are hard to duplicate. She is an amazing actress that really brings Chance to life and without her, I fear she won't be the same.

Do you think we will get a full back story this year. Would love to know her story on how she became icon this year. Love the good ole days when we had in depth back stories. This is so hype. Can't hhn be tommororw lol

Reactions: snayberry
I'm excited for this. She looks really cool and I'm getting tired of Jack. There hasn't really been a icon I care for so far so its exciting to see someone new.

I have so many fears lol
1. Don't want another overall circus theme a second year in a row
2. She won't be used for anything more than a show
3. Jack won't be too far behind
I hope to god I'm wrong though, I love chance to death and to see her upgrade to an icon would be amazing. That and I love female presence at HHN. MAKE IT AWESOME UNI!!!!