Halloween Horror Nights 26 Discussion | Page 75 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 26 Discussion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Excited to see Chance but really wanted to see Eddie this year. Oh well, I'm excited to see what they do with Chance! Hopefully we'll see Eddie in the near future :saw: :thumbsup:

Maybe Chance will start dating Eddie next year. He'll be the background icon for a second Chance year and then he'll get his own thing for 28.

Reactions: merlin0402
Maybe Chance will start dating Eddie next year. He'll be the background icon for a second Chance year and then he'll get his own thing for 28.

I think we should all just accept that Eddie will never, ever be an icon.:lol:

And personally I don't think that's a bad thing. Eddie's kind of lame.

Mostly, I'm just excited that we have 2 years in a row with an icon. Hopefully it means a return to the format permanently

Reactions: Clive
I think we should all just accept that Eddie will never, ever be an icon.:lol:

And personally I don't think that's a bad thing. Eddie's kind of lame.

Mostly, I'm just excited that we have 2 years in a row with an icon. Hopefully it means a return to the format permanently
Yeah Eddie would be nice as something new and a little less explored creatively, but Chance > Eddie!

So, two versions of Chance this year. One looks great for a house and the other for the stage! It mentions a prison, but it looks like straight jacket. Could we be returning to Shadybrook featuring Chance?

So just Chance (well, two of her) this year, no house or show announcement (obviously yet to come) but I'm still loving it. I gotta find a way to make it out there this year.

So it seems that Jack isn't dead, which makes sense as he did say that he was at the core, Horror Nights.

I'm excited to see what Chance can do, as it's going to be interesting. I also think that it's been set in stone for a while, regardless if it's also a Chance *rimshot* for Marketing to play on the Harley hype.

All in all, excited.

So just Chance (well, two of her) this year, no house or show announcement (obviously yet to come) but I'm still loving it. I gotta find a way to make it out there this year.

She gets a house and a scare zone apparently. From the TM website:

This year, Chance will step into the spotlight as the star of the nation’s best Halloween event. Universal Studios Florida will become her stage – where she will take guests on a journey inside her twisted mind as she struggles with what is performance vs. what is real. Guests will find themselves in a surreal world of horror filled with nine all-new haunted houses, elaborately sinister scare zones and outrageous live shows. They will even come face-to-face with Chance in her very own demented haunted house and scare zone.

Reactions: Ryan
I agree with Skip that I think Shadybrook is a good choice for a house...but, a part of me thinks too, that it could also be influenced by Asylum from last year. Who knows, but I don't think we are done with either just yet.

The zone bothers me. It will turn into a photo op zone which never ends up being scary. Hopefully they have a new concept for a zone which fixes this issue. A house I am excited for! The lack of show is hopefully an oversight. It does say "Outrageous live shows", meaning more than one. Hopefully Chance is the star of the 2nd.

I'll honestly be surprised/disappointed if there's not an icon show.

Still, it sounds like they're trying to put an overall story/theme to the event, even if it's tangential. I like it.
They're gonna need a 2nd show for capacity reasons anyway so it only makes sense.