Halloween Horror Nights 26 Discussion | Page 76 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 26 Discussion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
I'm thinking they will do the same as last year. Her zone will be Hollywood Blvd. leading to the stage at the end where she will have a show. There's no way they could feature her (the real Chance) in a maze or in a scare zone, it would be complete chaos. There has to be either a show or the actress won't be playing her in any capacity during the event. I don't see any other option.

Reactions: Cole and JoeCamel
I'm thinking they will do the same as last year. Her zone will be Hollywood Blvd. leading to the stage at the end where she will have a show. There's no way they could feature her (the real Chance) in a maze or in a scare zone, it would be complete chaos. There has to be either a show or the actress won't be playing her in any capacity during the event. I don't see any other option.

Yea, this is basically the only options. Either she's not available for the event (for whatever reason) or the show just isn't being announced yet.

Yea, this is basically the only options. Either she's not available for the event (for whatever reason) or the show just isn't being announced yet.
The only other scenario I could see is a smaller show as part of the scare zone. Kind of like the costume contest in NY last year. But with that the crowds to see it would be ridiculous so I think if they went that route it would be a huge mistake.

They could keep the Stonybrook house in the soundstage where it was last year, New York could be the Chance/Stonybrook scarezone, and then they could possibly set up a Carnage Returns-style stage in the park area. That might have better flow around that area than in that crossroads around Mel's.

Reactions: s8film40
I posted this over on Facebook... I know the story details they released don't support this happening, but it would be an interesting direction for them to go I think:

Just totally blue skying here, but this gives them the perfect opportunity to usher in a new era of Icons. The Icons have all been absent for years, aside from last years Scarezone. They have the oppurtunity to build a story behind why the Icons have been gone. Chance eludes to having been captured. Perhaps the same thing has happened to the other Icons as well, and they are all now inmates at an asylum (sans Jack)... That is until Chance's arrival. She takes control of the asylum after having been captured and releases the Icons in a bid to escape, opening the way for the others to be used in the years to come.

Reactions: WAJAS