Incredible Hulk Coaster Refurb | Page 228 | Inside Universal Forums

Incredible Hulk Coaster Refurb

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Saw a question on the twitter feed asking how the AC was. That was one thing all of us on here were hoping would be addressed. Was it?
Fans inside possibly AC, though I didn't feel any cold spots like you usually get. When up the top of the ramp in the line the heat was very evident. I would hazard a guess that there is AC, but it's not very good

Reactions: Ryno27
I am sure photophobic, and can't be out on overcast days without my sunglasses. I got those old lady strings for my sunglasses last year. They never even asked me to locker my sunglasses. I had daughter old lady string her prescription glasses, they darken in sun so do double duty as sunglasses.

Those "old lady strings" were supremely fashionable with the young dudes in the 90's. They just had more eye popping colors. ;)

I even used them in the 2000's as I kept laying my suns on my lawn while looking at something only to forget and find them mowed to bits later.

I always take my glasses off for fear of losing them. That's no issue for me. both my glasses and sunglasses are prescription so I'd be screwed either way if I lost them.

I wonder about the lockers though: since you scan your ticket, what happens with the people who bought mobile tickets through the app? Obviously you aren't supposed to take your phone with you on the ride...so how do they get to open the locker after the ride?
I just buy 4 pairs of prescription glasses for 10 bucks a piece online. I ruin about 2 a year so it works out. Don't need to worry about it too much and always have a backup. Who cares about designer glasses you are expecting to break anyway.

How does everyone know it is Fall Out Boy? Is it an already released song?
They announced a while back that Fallout Boy created the music for the ride.

Edit: here it is,
Universal Orlando Close Up | Details Revealed for Relaunch of The Incredible Hulk Coaster

Once on board, you’ll discover a brand new, in-seat audio system that booms an original ride score created by Patrick Stump, front man for the internationally-renowned rock band Fall Out Boy.

Reactions: Ryno27
Does anyone who rode know if the g's are more noticeable??

Seeing as I was consistently graying out on the cobra roll, I'd say so.

The old Hulk coaster used to bang your head around quite a bit on the headrest. Is the new one easier on the head?
Only head banging I noticed was in the back of the train. Still not nearly as bad as it used to be.

Also, I'm pretty sure there's no A/C like previously thought. The windows are still open on the top level of the queue and it was very hot when waiting for the front.

The soundtrack by Fall Out Boy was incredible. It's synced up to the layout perfectly. My favorite part is in the loop and on the MCBR.
The soundtrack basically sounds like Fall Out Boy's take on an MCU score.

I do have to say, I was a little bit disappointed with the launch tunnel. I could barely hear the show audio in there, and I definitely miss Bruce Banner's spiel.

Last edited:
E="acquaz, post: 484030, member: 7424"]Seeing as I was consistently graying out on the cobra roll, I'd say so.

Only head banging I noticed was in the back of the train. Still not nearly as bad as it used to be.

Also, I'm pretty sure there's no A/C like previously thought. The windows are still open on the top level of the queue and it was very hot when waiting for the front.

The soundtrack by Fall Out Boy was incredible. It's synced up to the layout perfectly. My favorite part is in the loop and on the MCBR.
The soundtrack basically sounds like Fall Out Boy's take on an MCU score.

I do have to say, I was a little bit disappointed with the launch tunnel. I could barely hear the show audio in there, and I definitely miss Bruce Banner's spiel.
[/QUOTE]
Omg I'm dying here! What is it like saying?

I just buy 4 pairs of prescription glasses for 10 bucks a piece online. I ruin about 2 a year so it works out. Don't need to worry about it too much and always have a backup. Who cares about designer glasses you are expecting to break anyway.

how do you get them so cheap?