Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Post Your Pictures

Sledge

VIP Member
Jun 20, 2009
Ft. Worth, TX
We already have The OUNCE to upload pictures, but I thought it would be a good idea to have a thread over here as well since these types of threads seem to be popular at most forums. If you have photos of yourself that you want to share go ahead and post them in here.

Please keep it a decent size that will not stretch the page. If it stretches the width too far I will have to delete it.

Cap. Sledge? Which reminds me...

jacksw9.jpg

Boom! Now hands where I can see them! :p

l_e2ec3004c755bb08e7c7263efbec4b42.jpg

Me at IOA right before the final night of HHN
m_7a24caa12431253294f782b555856673.jpg

Business Jake, yes I know I look like Jabels(aka little Jack Black)
m_9f76171cf11882ee54f86ed8975447f7.jpg

Learning at school isn't for the Florida school systems

Click for a larger image. This was my brother and I about a year ago in the stocks at Liberty Square, waiting to be executed by Michael Eisner. I'm the one with the black hair.

Here's two of my favorites...

1405nm2.jpg

1505ha0.jpg

I'm a ham. :)

LOL those are too funny! While yours were intentional, unfortunately mine was not. Dinosaur and RnR are the two rides I have no control over my facial expressions.

Kristi, I can't help but notice you look kinda similar to Ashley Leggat, the star of Disney's Life with Derek for some reason.

And that's definitely not a bad thing.

Why thank you, that was very much a compliment :)

Last edited:
I was thinking of the same thread earlier today Ralph haha.

Before Final Night of HHN
l_e2ec3004c755bb08e7c7263efbec4b42.jpg

Buisness Jake you can't mess with my mad car dealing skills
l_d22810f08c469fb9ec61f5e098903f97.jpg

We don't learn at school in the Florida Education System
l_9f76171cf11882ee54f86ed8975447f7.jpg

Ralph, I merged the new thread you made into this older one. Both of you have already posted your pictures and forgot! :lol: Smooth move, guys. Haha.

Ralph, I merged the new thread you made into this older one. Both of you have already posted your pictures and forgot! :lol: Smooth move, guys. Haha.
I realized the same thing Jason. Got to love the intelligence of a fat, 16 year old junior, being taught in Florida.