Post Your Pictures | Page 3 | Inside Universal Forums

Post Your Pictures

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Zombie walk was a blast. My nephew, neice and myself actually made the Orlando paper. I had a doll I have called Owen, on a baby carrier on my back. He drew us a lot of attention. They are planning doing one again next year it will be oct 17th more then likely. Which is the first day of Screamfest this year.

It was a blast walking down I-drive with hundreds of zombies, a very unique experience. I have some friends in Tampa that have started doing Zombie events down there. They have had 2 pub crawls and a Luau since November.

Reactions: snoman
Zombie walk was a blast. My nephew, neice and myself actually made the Orlando paper. I had a doll I have called Owen, on a baby carrier on my back. He drew us a lot of attention. They are planning doing one again next year it will be oct 17th more then likely. Which is the first day of Screamfest this year.

It was a blast walking down I-drive with hundreds of zombies, a very unique experience. I have some friends in Tampa that have started doing Zombie events down there. They have had 2 pub crawls and a Luau since November.

sign me up for that, I'm taking the day off, if they allow kids I'll dress them up too, we go all out for halloween in this family!

Thought I'd share some pictures I took this earlier week and then some today of the crazy weather we're is having.

Earlier this week it was 75
kristi052.jpg

Then today it's 20 something with 5 inches of snow... not the same angle but you get the point.
kristi035.jpg

kristi045.jpg

You went to the hockey hall of fame in canada? :cool:

I wish, I was in Windsor, Ontario which really is a dumpy town. I may visit Buffalo/Cooperstown/Toronto (where hof is) in May. It probably won't happen, but I want to visit when Buffalo has the wing fest. Maybe if I'm REALLY lucky, they'll play the Rangers in the playoffs again, that is if the Sabres even make it:lol:

I wish, I was in Windsor, Ontario which really is a dumpy town. I may visit Buffalo/Cooperstown/Toronto (where hof is) in May. It probably won't happen, but I want to visit when Buffalo has the wing fest. Maybe if I'm REALLY lucky, they'll play the Rangers in the playoffs again, that is if the Sabres even make it:lol:

Yea, NY's hockey teams aren't doing so well right now, unlike the NJ Devils. But I would love to go to the HOF.