Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Wreck-it Ralph Ride to replace Stitch's Great Escape?

Nov 15, 2012
NYC
Per Martin and Magic Feather on Magic, Stitch's Great Escape is set to close for a 3D Wreck it Ralph simulator to open in 2018 potentially. The ride will be similar to Minion Mayhem. Thoughts?

They no longer care about placement and theming. Sooner we stop expecting them to do what built the park experience the sooner the pain will end. IP du jour - just slam it in anyplace you can but be sure not to build anything new - that would add capacity and we can't have that.

Just sad, no wonder they don't need imagineers any longer, no imagination left

They no longer care about placement and theming. Sooner we stop expecting them to do what built the park experience the sooner the pain will end. IP du jour - just slam it in anyplace you can but be sure not to build anything new - that would add capacity and we can't have that.

"No Imagination Left"...A classic line......:ears::(:bored::cry::died::sick::sleep::stun:

This is going to have more capacity than Stitch apparently, something that never has a wait outside of peak holidays. This is the equivalent of Twister to Fallon IMO

I'm fine with this. I love Wreck-it Ralph, Stitch sucks, and it's a better property for Tomorrowland than Monsters Inc ever was.

Sorry, meant the ride. Yes, the (original) movie is much better.
R3oOjNVSrSQ.jpg

Don't forget it's smash hit sequel!

I'm literally okay with another fast casual dining option replacing Stitch's Great Escape. But an actual attraction? I'm thrilled.