Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Fun Spot Expansion

Looks like we may be getting another announcement of future plans, but this time the Orlando location.

This is what I was talking about awhile back... I believe they've already announced for this. They're adding a parking garage, moving the entrance, adding a coaster, gondolas and a flume ride.

Fun Spot Orlando Confirms 'Huge' Expansion Plans « Orlando United

Fun-Spot-MP-Aerial-View-1.jpeg

This is what I was talking about awhile back... I believe they've already announced for this. They're adding a parking garage, moving the entrance, adding a coaster, gondolas and a flume ride.

Fun Spot Orlando Confirms 'Huge' Expansion Plans « Orlando United

Fun-Spot-MP-Aerial-View-1.jpeg
This is basically what I was referring to, but this is just concept art. If construction on the gravel lot is actually beginning soon, then I expect a more detailed announcement with specific rides and other attractions being mentioned to be released.

It is actually interesting that they are working on the gravel lot before the water park in the image quoted as they said phase 1 would be the first half of the water park. Maybe they're building the garage, so that they can get rid of the current lot.